Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Upskirt

Here I am sitting waiting for my car to get an oil change and lube.  Hmmm, that sounds so naughty, think about it.  They have to check the dipstick after they stick it in a little hole, then they have to lube things a bit. I wish I had someone check my oil right now with their dipstick. See if I am running fully lubed, then they have to check my headlights to make sure they are pointing in the right direction. 

I am sitting in front of a couple of guys who are trying to look up my skirt, my laptop is on the way, but I am about to change that. I have un-crossed my legs and left a bit of an opening in between, I just pulled my laptop a little more towards me.  The older guy seems to be more interested, he is trying to be discreet about it.  Too bad I am wearing panties, hmmm. I have now shifted and crossed my legs again, but moved sideways a bit, he can now see up my thigh and under it.  Shoot, I should have worn a shorter skirt.  I may have to go use the bathroom to get things right.  Will be back.

I have gone to the bathroom; very clean.  I guess not many women use it.  I removed my panties and folded my skirt on the waist area. I brought it up about 2 inches, that should allow for them to look up a bit more.  Oh no, the younger guy was called over to the garage, but the older guy is pretending he is reading some car magazine.  We will see how long that last, he he. I have now put un-crossed my legs again and left a bit of a gap between them.  Oooh a breeze, that is good.  That tells he might see in between in my legs.  This is fun, righting on my blog and describing what I am doing to get someones attention.  Good the younger guy is back, he does not look happy. Maybe, I can cheer him up a bit.  Okay, time to cross the legs so they can get a real good look up my thigh. Oh, got his attention; better than those magazines.

It is funny how they are pretending they are reading, have to really grab their attention, just uncrossed my legs an put my right leg on the bottom support of the chair next to me.  A bit uncomfortable with the laptop, but this definitely got their attention.  They should be able to see my inner thigh and maybe my pussy.  I certainly can feel the air up there. Lighting could be better.  Time to use the bathroom again. 



I am back, really raised my skirt now, almost fold it in half.  A bit uncomfortable, but this should work. Up another 2 inches, maybe more. Okay, uncrossing legs and putting leg on bottom support of the chair next to me.  Oh yeah, that got the old guys attention.  Caught him looking down and straight at my pussy.  I hope he like the fact that I just got a Brazilian two days ago, very smooth right now. Okay, I will pretend that I am very distracted by what I am typing.  Funny, I can see both of them trying to catch a glimpse.  OK guys, here you go.  Crossed my legs against their line of site and lean towards the wall.  They should be able to see all of my thigh up to my ass.  Will now cross my legs closer and higher.  Maybe I am able to show them my pussy from the bottom area.  I hope they clean this chairs, I am literally sitting bare ass on it.  There you go, I think the old dude is getting a good glimpse at my pussy. I am frankly starting to get a bit wet, might need a dipstick soon. OK, for the grand finale; I will pretend I have to scratch my leg near my ankle. I will now put the computer down and pull my leg upward with knee folded so I can scratch.  Oh yes, definitely a success, I gave them both a clear view up my skirt, no doubt.  Old guy looks like his pants are a bit uncomfortable, maybe I can get him to wet his shorts.  Get that pre-cum out of him.  OK, I will open my legs pretty wide, although it will look awkward doing so with my computer on my lap, but that will definitely get them going a bit. Legs are open quite widely, no way they cannot see my pussy.  See how long I can get away with this.  I wish I could open my hole for them, but for now, they will have to just see my pussy and her cute lips.

Can't wait to get home, I will have to check my oil level with a nice toy.  So fucking horny right now, although, I don't think I am the only one.  Old guy looks like he can't stand up, good chubby on him.  My job is done.  I wish the younger guy was more into it.

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment