Friday, October 15, 2010

Lazy, Panty Friday


Today is lazy Friday, like all Fridays I just enjoy the day at home.  No need to get dress, just lounge around only wearing panties. Ok, maybe a t-shirt, the girls do get cold sometimes. Speaking of panties, how many different choices we have; it is amazing to me, frankly it is mind-boggling what is available.  Not only price wise, you can get a pair from $1 all the way to some ridiculous diamond-studded $100, 000 pair... OK maybe not that ridiculous; diamonds are a girl's best friend.

I have to admit, I do own quite a bit of them.  From you crotchless (those are always fun) to the grandma style (usually when I am sick or something like that).  There is panties for all occasions, for brides, parties, summer, short dresses, pants, no pantilines, boy-short, thongs, bikini, Brazilian thongs, diamond thongs, and of course my favorite string.  You have to be careful, those do tend to go between your lips, then again every time I wear those, they do not stay on very long.  Those are the equivalent of the fuck-me pumps I wear. They are my favorite because they do make you feels sexy, that of course, translates to horny.  Yes, we girls do get horny, more often than what guys might imagine. I love them because it is just a tiny string, if you want to play with your pussy, you can simply tug on the upper sides and give yourself a soft wedgie, with some practice you will master tugging on one side then another to make them ride on your clit and rub against it.  I highly recommend the ones that are cotton material, they will not rub your bean raw. The second reason is because if you are at a party wearing a short skirt and the need arises that you will get fucked incognito, they are also easy to pull to the side, to allow proper entry without to much work.  Be careful not to get too crazy, because they can creep down and end up tangling with the guys cock and that becomes uncomfortable.  I know what you are saying, crotchless is better; I disagree, crotchless is more tricky, it is like shooting at a target, the guy now has to aim for two or three holes instead of one. String panties win all the time.

Having said all that, it is time for my afternoon toy session.... I will be removing my panties for that one. 

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment