Friday, October 22, 2010

FM Pumps

We all know what the "FM" stands for, and frankly there is no other real use for them.  They are great, it gets everyone in the mood, girls feel sexy (although at times uncomfortable) because we know what is coming next, guys love the fantasy of doing a girl with high heels on. It comes from the fantasy of the secretary, nurse, flight attendant, etc... They are all professions that at one time or another required a dress shoe with some sort of heel on them.  As shoes evolved the heel became longer an longer.  Now, of course, we have 6, 7, 8 inch heels; they are not unusual. 

I like FM pumps because since the first moment I am about to purchase them, it all becomes a fantasy.  When I go shop for shoes, I make sure of a couple of things, garter belt, no panties, and a short skirt.  I also make sure that the salesperson in the shoe department is a guy, I will browse until a guy (it does not matter) asks me if I need help, then the game begins.  I always ask for at least 3 or 4 different styles of shoes, all extremely high heels or boots.  I tell them that it is difficult for me to find the right fit, so that immediately prompts them to pull that little metal thing were your foot is measure for length and width; they should make one for cocks. Lol.  Once they are about to measure my foot, I have them take my shoe off, usually one with laces or something difficult so they can take their time. That is the first peek, although I will pull my skirt a bit or close my legs slightly, they can still get a glimpse of what they are about to see. I make sure I am focusing on looking outward so they don't feel they have to disguise the peek. Once the foot is being measure, I make sure I stand up slowly when they request and when it is time to sit, I will pull my skirt up a bit more.  Some adjusting of the hosiery and that is when they first get a look at me rubbing my leg.  By this time I usually have their full attention, I hope in many other areas too.  They usually bring a whole bunch of boxes of shoes, as they are going through all that paper or shoe trees, I will open up my legs a bit as to get ready to have my shoe tried on.  I especially love it when they have that backwards stool, it allows me to raise my leg to almost eye-level and then they can get peek and determine whether I have a landing strip or a Brazilian wax job.  It is lots of fun to see if how they are trying to catch a glimpse of my pussy. Since they are high heels, I will always request both be put on and for me to try them.  Once that is done, I usually stay seated and cross my legs as to be checking-out the shoes with my hand to make sure there is a good fit. I will cross and uncross my legs a few times. I will try the shoes on by walking around, then it is time to sit down again. Once again, the skirt goes up a little more this time and the process follows. By the 4th pair my skirt is usually so high that you can see the garter belt; it is an hour of power for me.  By this time, you might have 2 or 3 salesmen trying to help their colleague or they are suggesting shoes.  It is very funny, yet very sexy.  On the last pair I always make sure that I do a nice long opening of the legs so the guy helping me can get a good look at my pussy.  I will ask a question as my legs are un-cross and he is on one knee or on the stool.  He will get a long look inside.  Girls, one tip.  Wear a light color skirt or sundress, this way there is enough light to see in there. 






The next step for the FM pumps is the day of the deed.  Honestly, they make you walk nice and straight otherwise you will fall.  This allows you to have good posture which is part of the attraction, not only does one look leaner, but it makes your legs look longer and your ass rounder.  I usually wear a short skirt, not a micro, but something that allows the leg to look longer and I begin by sitting with a steep leg crossing.  It will make the skirt rise up and create the nirvana in between your legs.  By this time your partner should already get an idea of what is to come; the undressing starts, but the pumps stay on.  I like to keep the hosiery and the garter belt intact, the panties can be gone. From there it is up to what you like to do, I like to walk a bit with just the garter, hosiery and pumps on. Sort of prance around like a show pony, that is usually instant hardness for him.  From there, it is usually kissing, fingering and then the deed.  I love to be on his face, then move to his cock, first I ride cowgirl so he can get a full glimpse of me in my pumps as his cock goes in and out, the I will do reverse cowgirl, I will usually grab on to something in front of me so I can lean forward and he can see the action, especially with the pumps.  You are higher up in the air, so he has a front row view of me swallowing his cock. Just thinking about it is getting all wet. Maybe it is time to go back to bed and play with my favorite toy.

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment