Monday, October 11, 2010

Morning Wood

Hmmm, I know what you are thinking.  I am talking about the equivalent of men's morning wood.  Here I am in the middle of the night and I have it.  Unlike men, mine does not go away by using the bathroom, so I have to slip my hand down my panties and start playing with my bean.  For those who don't know what a bean is, that is my clit. I know this might be a surprise to many, but women do indeed get horny a lot; hence all the toys that are made just for us.

As you can imagine, I just masturbated for a good hour using my hands and my one of my favorite toys.  That would be the OhMiBod, I plugged it in to my I pod, put on a very upbeat tune and viola instant pulsations.  Ladies, you must try it, it is great especially if you like hard rock or heavy rap, it will make you feel the beat inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment