Sunday, October 17, 2010

G - String follow up

I received a couple of emails from ladies saying that my assessment of G-string panties over crotchless is baseless. Nothing like going "commando", basically Ala Paris Hilton. Ladies, I am not disagreeing with you or agreeing with you, it is a personal preference.  I have gone pantiless many times, especially if I feel a bit exhibitionist, be honest, many of ladies out there have put on the mini or micro skirt and not wear panties.  I know I have done that, especially if I want to get attention.  It is always interesting to see guys want to look up your skirt and not know how to disguise it.  I get a kick out of it, I also get a kick thinking that they might be getting hard watching me.  That is a story for another day. 

Back to the debate, g-string vs. no string.  I do agree with the easier accessibility and the possible less discomfort, but part of the fun for me of foreplay is undressing, well, getting undress by your partner and nothing is a bigger tease than a little pantie in the way of your partner and your pussy. I know he/she will eventually see the promise land and probably end up in it, but that little piece of clothing that adds the extra step is always a good tease. Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment