Friday, October 8, 2010

Girls and Boys


Hi,
I know what you are thinking, another sex blog.  No, it is actually a blog about women's sexuality and the way society chastises it and anything else that comes to mind.

Let start by admitting that we are all sexual creatures, men and women a like, it is part of our being.  If we were not, then we could not pro-create.  There would only be one of us left in the world rather than 7 billion of us.  Obviously that figure did not come to be by sitting around doing nothing, there was a lot of fucking going on.  Oh, yes there will be some salty language and sexy pictures (not only of me, but of friends, although I will not tell you who is who); both will be use appropriately. 

OK, lets start with what you want to know.  How many men have I been with?  It is not important, the important thing is that each one was a unique experience and it was a good time.  Some of them have been one time sex partners, others have been a bit longer.  I have learned from all of them, they have all been different in their own way and brought their unique fantasies to the table.  We share a moment in our lives that neither one will forget; for good or bad.  Next question, have I been with women? Yes, they are also unique, frankly I have found them to be more experimental and in many ways much more predatory.  For obvious reasons toys have been involve, although at times not necessary.  I guess I just love having my mind fucked as much as my pussy. Lol. 

Well this concludes my first posting, stay tune for me in the days to come.. that is with an "o" and an "e" at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment