Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just Back From 6th Street

Just got back from the club scene on sixth street.  For those who have never been to Austin, this is were you want to go on a Friday night. Met a cute guy, dance flirted and made out.  No, I did not bring him home, but we did have a nice make out session.  Let him touch my goodies, basically I let him finger me and get to know the girls a little better. I just stroked him for a while and was a big tease for him.  He wanted to go all the way, but today was not the day for a one nighter. I will play hard to get, if he is interested he will find me again, if he is not, then we move on.  Lots of new freshmen from UT on the scene, nothing changes, although this year the boys seem more interested in their electronics than years past.  Obviously, I am a little older than 21, not that much older, but I can still hang with the crowd.  Sorry for the short story, it is toy time, I have to finish what started 4 hours ago.....

No comments:

Post a Comment