Thursday, October 14, 2010

Girlfriends

Hi all,

here it is 1:25 am Austin time.  Just finish getting a full body massage by my good friend Silvia.  Ladies, if you have a good friend who is not shy to give you a full body massage, I highly recommend it. If it is your significant other men or women, I highly recommend it.  It is the perfect way to relax and spend time with someone you care for and also a good way to learn about yourself; reminder, they don't have to be an expert masseuse so you can enjoy the moment.  The simple touch of a person you want to spend time with is what makes the difference, also, be willing to reciprocate.

Today we started by tasting some body oils, we had Apple Cinnamon and Cherry.  Let me tell you about the cherry flavor one, it had a sweet taste, but it was also very sensual once applied. Once she took my blouse and my bra off, she started putting oil around by breasts then she began to softly blow on the area, there was definitely a tingling sensation.  Ladies you know what I am talking about, my nipples got hard instantly, of course, she noticed this and continue to blow softly on them as she began to rub them in a very slow circular motion, slightly brushing against my nipple on every turn. It felt soooooo good, she continue to rub in a clockwise motion, separating the girls  with a bit of a deep push, but making sure the nipples were only being brushed upon; she did this for a good 10 minutes as I laid down face up enjoying the moment.  She was sitting on lower abdomen and also not wearing a top, so I was able to see her breast move and bounce with every motion. She then began to work her way down my tummy with long strokes downward, while the oil was warm on first contact, as she continue to softly blow on the areas she was massaging, it cooled it down and an instant tingle was felt.

Once the front torso was oiled up, she then turned me around and began to work the shoulder areas with a grasp motion. She began to with the neck then worked her way down to the back of the arms; she use a more firm grasp on each stroke. Once again, it felt so relaxing and sensual that my pussy began to get a bit sticky. As she worked her way down to the lower back she stroked from the middle of the back to the sides, with a deep stroke then finishing with a slight touch at the end of the sides. The constant switch from hard to soft makes you relax along with the warm to cool feel. Once she was done with the back area, she slowly pulled my panties down as she applied more oil to my bottom, she worked in a counter clockwise motion bringing my cheeks inward.  Once the panties were gone, then she starting moving up and down my cheeks with each stroke getting closer to the dividing line, meanwhile adding more oil.  As warm oil began to drip slowly between my butt cheeks I could feel it in my asshole and eventually, dripping softly through my pussy lips. She then turned my around and began to rub my inner thighs, pulling outward slowly moving up towards my pussy. With each stroke I could feel the tease and anticipation that she would eventually reach that area. She then put more oil on the lower tummy and started pulling downward right on the middle towards my pussy without actually reaching my lips, let me tell you that downward motion makes the blood rush down there and with the warm oil it will give you instant wetness. As the oil dripped downward slowly it began to touch my upper lips, but right before it would drip through my slit she would rub it upward.  This sensation of her soft hands just touching the upper lips right above my clit, was incredible.  She then open my and change from being around them to being in between; as my legs were wide open she started slowly using her fingers to put oil around my slit, right between it and my inner thighs, girls that is a sensitive area, especially knowing that it is so close to the kingdom.  She was pulling from the inside towards the outside with her fingers with each stroke giving her a glimpse of my lips opening, she then did quickly rub a bit of oil on my lips and began to blow as she slowly open them, of course by this time I was completely relax and very wet.
The tease that she is, she then started moving down my inner thigh with long strokes, making me wish for more, as she stroke my inner thigh strongly all the way down to my knees, she continue to open my legs more and more.  I felt so vulnerable, yet in control.  It is amazing how the different levels of sensitivity in your body make you go from one state to another; that I believe is what makes you relax. As my legs were very open, she folded my knees, ladies you know what I mean.  This is the enviable gyno position minus the stir-ups.  She then laid down in her stomach between my legs and added oil on my pussy, she began to blow softly as she started pulling my outer lips apart and rubbing them between her index finger and thumb with soft up and down motion.  As she pulled them she blew straight on my clit, my little bean was hard, I could feel the blood rush down to my pussy.  She then began to touch the upper ridge of my pussy lips with her finger on each stroke upward rubbing my clit, once she felt I was ready she then moved in with her left hand a slowly put one finger in my hole, slowly working it; meanwhile with the right hand she was rubbing my clit with a side to side motion as she blew softly on the area.  By this time, no more oil was required as I was completely soaking in natural oils, girls know what I mean. She then put the other finger inside of me, with each in and out motion getting stronger and pressing harder on my clit. She then switch hands and put two of her right fingers in my pussy as she sat up between my legs, now her left hand pulling downward from my lower tummy towards my pussy as she finger me with her right hand, it was a motion were it felt she was trying to touch her hands together through me.  After doing this for what felt as a lifetime, I was moaning and groaning; she would pull her fingers out, then quickly put them in.  I tried to interefere by rubbing my clit with my hand, but my hands were quickly usher out of the area. All of a sudden I felt deep penetration, one of my favorite toys was inside of me, Oh My God! I did not expect it, it felt so fucking good. She started fucking me with the toy, as her left hand play with my clit.  Each stroke was deeper and longer (she can work for BP in drilling for oil. lol), more and more pressure on my clit. I was ready to explode, I think the neighbors woke up.
As I climax a couple of times, she finally pulled the toy out of my pussy then began to slowly massage me again, working her way from the middle of my legs towards my breast, then neck.  It was fantastic, next time it will be my turn on her ;).

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment