Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ooozing

Just got laid, still sticky and oozing cum from the wonderland. He is in the shower right now, so I am taking this opportunity to post.  4:09 am Austin time, had a good time going to the movies, then one thing led to another, next thing you know I am on my knees with a cock in my mouth..hehe.  Once I gave him a good blow job and ease his tension we opted to have a late snack at a local hang out.  Nice conversation, but he was still horny and of course, I was too.  Could not stop thinking about his cock in my mouth, so we came over to my place, I started teasing him, decided to pull the butt plug out and challenge him to make me cum.  As I walked around with my ass plugged, he just got the biggest hard on, his cock was bouncing on how hard he was, once again got on my knees and started sucking away. To be continued, he is out of the shower.  My turn.

Back to finish my story.  Where did I leave off, oh yeah.  I was sucking his cock, I made all nice an wet.  To the point he could not resist; he then grabbed me and pulled me on the bed as he laid back, his cock hard as a rock.  He pulled my bottom towards his face, of course, I obliged. Got in a squatting position with my FM pumps, he then began to push the butt plug more and more. I started squatting more and more towards his face until my pussy was right on his mouth, he started to lick my outer lips with his tongue and would flicker my clit every other lick.  It felt so good, instant wetness.  I began to smothered his mouth with my little hole and started to flick the tip of his cock with my finger.  His cock throbbed to the point were he just pushed me off and flipped me on my back, he then pulled my legs towards his shoulders and inserted his manhood in my tight little hole, even tighter because of the plug. He started to thrust hard in order to go deep inside, I could feel him get a bit frustrated because his cock was competing against the butt plug.  He then flipped me to doggy style and alternated between pulling the plug out of my ass and sticking his cock in my pussy.  The rhythm felt so good ladies; it was instant internal orgasm.  I could not help but moan; the pressure on his cock was such that he came after a good 10 minutes.  He came and came and came, it felt like he had been saving it for a while.  After pulling out, I could feel his cum drip out of my pussy, it was great.  Even after a little while, when I was writing the original post, I was oozing, I was sitting in a little pool of pussy juice and cum.  It was great. Ladies, it is not only men who are sexual creatures, we also deserve to have a good fuck and be proud and open about it.  The stigma of being non-sexual is only holding us back, we can enjoy sex as much as men and be proud of saying, " I fucked him". 

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment