Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ben Wa Balls

I have been emailed this question a lot in the past.  How many Ben Wa Balls can you safely put inside and what do you do next.  There is an old wife's tale about inserting Ben Wa Balls then jumping in top of the washing machine so you can feel the outer vibration inside.  Basically, as your whole bottom is rocking the balls inside of you are touching each other producing an intense vibration that will allow you to get off.  I have never tried this, but might have too. 

I have only been able to put 3 inside me, I have heard of ladies putting in 5 or more, so the answer would be as many as you can fit in there comfortably.  Guys, please don't think it is a contest of how many things I can insert inside my partner.  Having said that, what to do next. Frankly, Be Wa Balls are more for strenghten the vaginal muscle, much like Kegel exercises.  There is a variety of them and some have inner weights that create pressure so they touch inside. What I have found is putting them inside getting on a rocking chair and start moving, meanwhile tightening and releasing my pussy; you begin to feel the vibration inside and it is mild, but feels good.  I recommend them if you are reading a romance novel and have some time to enjoy reading, rocking and exercising your inner walls.

I have also tried them while having an intense vibrator on my pussy, it certainly makes the vibration more intense and goes from the outside in.

No comments:

Post a Comment