Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Playing with the Bean Part 2

Where did I leave off.  Oh yes, the bean or "magic bean", that tiny little piece of flesh in between my legs, the one that makes me relax, tense up, shake, moan, escape, crazy, and many times gets me in trouble. I love my clit, I try to find different ways to stimulate it every day.  I have tried electric toothbrushes, furniture, washing machines, cell phones (Blackberry highly recommend), spoons, and of course vibes on it.  As I am writing this I am currently sitting on a LELO Lily, it feels great. Actually have some trouble concentrating and writing as I am slowly shifting my pelvis back and forth.  It feels great to have something vibrating on my clit, I don't know what it is about getting off, it is like a drug, a healthy drug at that.  I know the myth is that guys are the only ones who can jerk off or talk about it, let me tell you ladies, we are probably more sexual and perverse than most guys, we of course, by society standards are taught not to talk about it or do it.  It is like living a double life in many ways, and many women out there have that frustration built up.  I am saying that it is okay to play with the bean, let loose and rub it, flick it, vibrate it, do what ever is necessary to make it happy.  Right now, I am about to insert a Berman Ruby in my pussy, I am so freaking wet from the vibe. Here we go... Wow !!! it feels so good, I have engulfed it all, literally sitting on it all the way in. Now, I will squeeze and rock my hips as I put the Lily on my clit.  God !!!!! It is soo fucking good. 

I am getting off so nicely, if you could just hear me moan, it is such a turn on writing what I am feeling and doing, like I said the mind is so powerful, I am imaging a guy reading this and stroking his cock, knowing that while I was writing this I had a nice dildo in pussy and a vibe going full blast on my clit.  

Ladies, playing with your bean is your absolute right.  Do it and do it often, there is no shame doing so....

No comments:

Post a Comment