Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Still Have The Feeling

I know all you ladies out there know the feeling between sex and having a great fuck. Two days ago, a friend I have not seen in about 3 years stop by, he has been a friend for a while and we have never been together, although we have always flirted.  Recently he broke up with his current girlfriend; anyway, he stopped by Austin this week, he had some work stuff to deal with in town.  He called me last week and said he would be in town for 3 days, and he thought it would be cool to see each other, go out on the town. 

He did arrived and actually came with a colleague of his to this work seminar.  So he was schedule to stay at a local hotel.  The first night we went to dinner and I met his friend and then we just talked about old times and some of the people we know.  It was your uneventful evening, although I did notice he was a bit intent in looking at me, mostly my breast and my ass. We flirted a bit with each, talking to each with some sexual innuendo, but nothing too serious.  He told me why he broke up with his girlfriend and boring things like that. Last evening we met again for an early dinner, this time no colleague, so we were a bit more open, he did tell me about a time when we were at a party and he saw me making out with a guy and saw him put his hand up my skirt and start playing with my pussy.  I was taken a bit back by that; he would remember an instance that occurred over 3 years ago; he said he kinda got turned on when he saw the guy kissing me and play put his hand up my skirt.  Of course, being me, I asked him if he would have liked to be that guy (frankly, I don't remember the instance). He immediately shied away from the question, but I pressed on; would you like to put your hand up my skirt I asked.  He said, "come on, we have been friends a long time and always flirted, you are just putting me on".

I then switch seats on the booth and sat next to him, I said go ahead, you can put your hand up my skirt, it is not a "put on", we are not brother and sister, it is okay.  He then said, are you daring me? I said double dog dare, triple dog dare.  He did, first put his hand on my thigh, then he moved it, he brought it back and slowly moved it up, very carefully.  He looked at me and said, "no way" you are just playing.  I said, yes I am; fore playing ~ I then whisper in his ear that I was very horny and very wet, if he did not believe he was free to check, especially since I was not wearing any panties.  He moved his hand up as I open my legs more, he touched my pussy and quickly re-treated.  "Your are not kidding", he said, "you are not wearing panties".  I told you so, I replied.  "Keep going, feel how wet I really am"; he obliged and moved his hand back up my leg and begin to slowly touch my outer lips and my clit.  It felt so good, unfortunately our dinner came at this time and he had to stop momentarily. I grabbed his hand and sucked on his finger and told him to put it inside so he could feel how sticky I was and how horny I was.  He once again obliged, and started fingering my pussy ever so slowly. At this time, I started to feel his cock over his pants.  It was hard and throbbing, his breathing started increasing, I knew then that he was hooked.  He asked for the check immediately, it was obvious he wanted to have something else for dinner.

We left without touching our dinner and as soon as we got in the car he quickly put his hand up my skirt and asked me if we should he to his hotel.  I reminded him that his friend might be there; we then made a quick turn in San Jacinto Blvd and we ended up at the Four Season's, it was kind of funny and yet a huge turn on to see that he could barely walk with that bulge in his pants, of course, I did not help by rubbing it every chance I could.  We checked in to one of there suite rooms, I could tell he could barely wait to take my clothes off.  As soon as we walked in the room, he pulled my skirt up and started to lick my pussy, he was on his knees and my skirt was up exposing my pussy; he pulled me towards him with his hand and licked away. It felt so good that my knees started to shake, he then started to take off my garter belt and my skirt as he was licking.  Finally I was bottomless with just my shirt and hosiery on, he stood up and pull his pants down.  Immediately his cock pop out of his pants, it was throbbing that it was bouncing pretty hard, all this years knowing him and I had never seen his manhood, surprisingly it was quite big and it looked bigger because he was shaved on the base of his cock.  Once I saw it, I dropped to my knees and started to suck it, at first I was just flickering my tongue on it, it was amazing to see it bounce like that, it looked like he had 3 years of cum built in and it was ready to explode.  I then started sucking him hard on his helmet only, quick sucks then a nice lick on the bottom of his shaft; he could not resist.  He grabbed me by my hair and pushed my face deep on his cock. With every deep throat I could hear him gasp for air; so was I. He pulled me so hard and kept me there for what appear to be an eternity, I quickly relax my throat muscles and lean back so I could keep it deep inside my throat.  Goodness, it felt like he wanted to fuck my face with the passion of a Gallardo Bull, I told him to relax a bit and eat my pussy.  This allowed me to get him in bed, he laid down and I quickly sat on his face and 69 him.  I then had some control over how deep and hard I needed to suck him, meanwhile he had full access to my pussy and ass.





He played with my pussy as I sucked on his throbbing cock, by the way he was eating me, I could tell he had this desire to fuck for a long time, and now he was acting on it with all the bottled up energy of three years. It was great, I knew that once inside me he would ram me hard and mad. I got up and just sat on his face for a while, it made so horny just to watch his cock be so hard and feel his tongue deep inside my little hole, just writing about it is making me wet all over again.

I finally got up and sat on his cock cowgirl style, I rode him slow first, then I could feel he wanted to thrust harder inside me. I now leaned forward so he could take my shirt off and start playing with my breast, my nipples were as hard as his cock. It was amazing feeling him inside me, he wanted to thrust harder with each motion, so I obliged by leaning forward and literally thrusting like if I was riding a horse. The penetration was so deep and intense it felt like my stomach was going to explode from feeling the thrust so deep inside of me. He then held me up and turn me around doggy style, he got on his knees and pull me hard by my hips as he put his cock inside of me, he thrust so hard that felt I was going to lose consciousness. It was like an angry thrust, sort of getting back at me for allowing the another guy to play with my pussy while he watch. I then pull my legs together doggy style in order to try to minimize his thrust, it just made him harder and rougher. He pulled my hair and told me he wanted to fuck me harder. He flipped me over on my back and pulled my legs toward his shoulders, he then put his cock inside of me and began to thrust forward so now my legs were almost touching my head and shoulders as his full body weight thrust into me, it felt so fucking good. He was pounding me so hard I could feel my pussy lips expand with each thrust and my hips felt as if they were going to come apart. My pussy began to hurt a bit, but it felt very good and it was so wet I could hear the squishing sound as he fucked me hard. Finally he pulled my leg to the side and open me up scissor style and continue to fuck me sideways with my right leg on his shoulder and my other leg on the bed. It was amazing feeling so open as he thrust so hard and deep, I then told him I wanted to taste him when he came. He then flipped me doggy style again and began to thrust so hard I collapse on my stomach, but that did not stop him from thrusting inside my pussy, finally he told me he felt like cumming, I quickly pulled away and started to suck his cock, he grabbed my head and held it as he thrust his cock deep inside my mouth, it felt so dirty but so good. He then came inside my mouth, I felt his hard cock explode inside my mouth, I felt his hot cum and I could see a tremendous release of tension on his face, it was such a turn on to see him release all that energy inside of me. I swallowed his cum and continue to suck him until he was dry. His sensitive was such, that with each after cum suck, he could only tremble.

Twenty four hours later, I still have the feeling of his cock inside my pussy, it is so sore all over. The sides of my pussy feel like they have been sunburn and my lips are extremely sensitive, so sensitive that I could not even put pantie's on (nothing new there). Most of all I barely can sit down, the intense fuck does not allow me to sit down without feeling the sensation of his cock.

It was great to see an old friend again and have another memory added to our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment