Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Parties

The season to be jolly is here.  Nothing like some eggnog in the company of friends and family to celebrate the festivities.  I have already started attending those company parties were misbehaving does not seem to be permitted, but after a few drinks and some good music what else is a girl to do. My good friend invited me to her company party last Friday; it was held in one of the banquet halls at a local hotel.  She works for a well known company and it appears they decided to treat their employees to a Christmas celebration, oops, a holiday celebration; have to stay politically correct (wink, wink).  The party was the typical setting, a buffet style foray, a dance floor and an open bar. 

At first, everyone seems to be very polite and small talk revolves around work gossip and business, but after a few drinks people start loosening up and they feel more comfortable with each other and with guests.  Of course, I wore a very short Santa style dress, white garter belt with white hosiery with a small bow and no panties (no surprise there) just in case easy access was require at anytime during the evening. I really don't drink, so I order some soda when at the bar.  I immediately notice a couple of guys looking at me and it appear they wanted to take a peek up my skirt, nothing new there.  I was not sure who they were so I asked my friend, she stated that they were some sales guys from the office and typically big time flirts. They would chase anything in a skirt.  Perfect for me of course;  I now had a couple of targets.  I also notice another guy who was with a girl, he seem a bit bored and frankly I would have fucked him on the dance floor if given the opportunity, but he was with a girl, so I respect that.  I decided to go back up to the bar and sit in one of the high stools, just to make sure my legs and a little more showed; I knew this would attract and tempt my two targets.  It did not take long for one of them to make his way up to the bar and ask if I wanted a drink.  I obliged and asked for another soda; he said "soda?, how about something a bit stronger".  I immediately told him that I was driving and that anything stronger would make me do things I would not be responsible for.... wink. That of course, piqued his interest and he then said something like what irresponsible things would you do.  I really wanted to get the shock factor out of the way and responded that last time I had too much to drink I ended up sitting on a guys face for an hour.  That made him blush. He was speechless at my response. He paid for my soda and ask if I wanted to sit at his table and maybe dance a bit. 

I went to sit at their table and send a quick wink at my girlfriend, basically saying that I had hooked up with some guys and it was all good.  After sitting, they immediately asked about my dress and if I was a bit cold under since it was so short. I told them I keep things warm all the time and showed them that it was not that short because it was covering what needed to be covered. I also proceeded to show them the little bows on my hosiery by slowly moving my skirt a little higher; they were like school kids. Of course, they saw that I was wearing a garter belt and not pantyhose, so they questioned it.  I told them that I prefer a garter belt because it is easier to deal with when you want to get fuck.  That made both of them blush and laugh nervously, so I told them that girls like fucking too. It is just not for guys. They seemed taken back and one of them made a comment "you are not even drunk, wow".  I don't need to be drunk to want to get fuck, I am sure you realize I am not a virgin, I have been fucked before.  Have you?, I responded.

The one guy seem a bit shocked and opted to go get a drink, the other one said that I seem a bit open and not very timid.  I told them I was not open yet, but hoping to be before the night was over. He put his hand on my thigh and said "I have never met anyone who was so upfront, most girls don't say things like that". I told him that most girls don't have the confidence I have in my sexuality and my character; I took his hand from my thigh and move it up to my pussy and told him " oh, by the way, no panties". He just smiled and moved a bit on his chair.  That was the sign that his wiener was reacting to my pussy. I then asked if he wanted to dance, this would give me a chance to assess if he could stand up or not, he said "sure, give me a minute". I had him hooked. 

We stepped to the dance floor and it was a slow song, "White Christmas" was playing.  I quickly pulled in tight so he could see down my cleavage and so I could feel if his cock was reacting.  He seemed a bit slow, but while dancing I whispered that I like getting fucked doggy style, and that I love to suck cock and swallow. That got an instant reaction in his pants, I felt his cock get hard.  So I kept whispering on how wet my pussy gets when getting fucked and how I practice kegels in order to make my pussy tight so I can suck cocks with it.  I told him that I would love to sit on his face so he could eat me and how I would 69 him, especially if we were able to do it while he was standing. He could not believe I was saying this to him and said I was just teasing him.  I grabbed his cock in a subtle way while dancing and told him I was not a tease and that I could prove it to him if he left the floor and went somewhere.  He could not move or frankly walk because his cock was so hard.  It was very funny.  I helped him by moving to the edge of the dance floor closer to the table so we could separate without anyone noticing he was hard as a rock.  Once we moved to the table we sat down and his friend said he wanted to dance with me.  I said sure, it will give your buddy a chance to recover. Mr hard dick said no, that he and I needed to go get some fresh air.  His buddy seemed a bit upset at that, so I explained that we all could go outside for some fresh air. 

We all made it outside, Mr. Hard did not seem real happy his buddy was with us; I told him to relax, that would be fun to have someone watch how I would suck his cock. That seem to make him blush a bit, but by now he was so horny that I don't think he cared one bit.  We got into his car, his buddy seem a bit confuse as to what to do, I told him to relax and enjoy the show.  He got into the front seat and we got in the back, I pulled Mr. Hard's pants down and pull his cock out, slowly started to lick the tip; my ass was up in the air and his buddy clearly had an interested in seeing under my Santa coat.  I obliged by pulling it up more and allowing him to see my ass and pussy.  I told him it was okay if he wanted to touch and play with it.  He seem hesitant at first, but while I had started to suck on Mr. Hard I felt his hand on my ass and then his fingers rubbing my pussy.  It felt great to be servicing someones cock while getting finger.  As I kept blowing Mr. Hard, his buddy decided to pull his cock out and said he wanted to fuck me.  He moved the passenger seat back as low as possible, I positioned myself with my knees on what is the back area of the front passenger seat while he was attempting to do a crouching position so he could get in my pussy I continue to suck on his friend.  All of a sudden I felt the warmth of a cock inside of me; he was successful.  It is funny how guys will find a way to get inside a pussy, there is no stopping them.  After a few minutes, his buddy said that he also wanted to fuck me; I pulled away then re-position my self in reverse cowgirl on top of Mr. Hard's cock. I was so wet and horny, I rode him while his buddy was trying another contortionist maneuver in order for me to give him a blow job.  This time he was not very successful, so I started giving him a hand job to keep him hard.  After a while, I moved back to the previous position and began to suck Mr. Hard again.  It was such a turn on to taste my pussy juice on his cock, I was ready to explode; then all of a sudden Mr. Contortionist beat me and exploded himself.  I felt that hot cum inside of me, so I squeezed my pussy as hard as I could in order to milk him, he was trembling with excitement.  Once I felt him get limped inside of me, I came back to the reverse cowgirl and started to ride Mr. Hard again, by this time I was freaking sweating and a bit tired from the contortionist moves we were making.  I told him that we should step out of the car and he can then fuck me good.  We then stepped out, I bended over the side of the hood and he doggy me until he came.  It was so fucking crazy to get fucked in the open, grant you it was a garaged parking, but the chances of someone driving by or walking by were great.  That made it even more exciting for me, of course, Mr. Hard did not care one bit at this time since he was ready to explode.  He decided he wanted to cum on my ass, so when he was about to explode he pulled out and stroke his cock until he came on my ass.  It felt so hot to have cum inside me and on my ass, I quickly rubbed it all over me ass turn around and sucked the last drops off.  His buddy could not believe we had done this, but by the same token he was fulfilled with joy.  Finally, I told them that it was a Christmas gift from Miss Santa, he he. 

We went inside to clean up and freshen up.  We made it back to the party and my friend asked me if I had spread the joy of Christmas to my fellow men.  I told her, I don't know if I spread the joy, but I certainly spread my pussy for joy.  I love Christmas parties, don't you.  Email me with your best Christmas Party story, I would love to hear it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment