Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Lacy Afternoon at the Coffee Shop

Today I decided to wear some lingerie under my short skirt and show off at the local coffee shop, the name starts with an "S".  As I was sitting there sipping on my Peppermint Frapuccino, I decided I was going to allow some local boys take a look under the skirt, I know I have done this in the past, but I figure they were there studying for finals, so might as well make it fun for them. Who wants to be all wound up for some test wtihout a visual to see why you are studying.  It looked like the boys had no interest at first, I am sure the Physics test seem more important, so I decided to show them a Physical test, a lot more interested than Newton's second law, don't you think.  Nothing like trying to figure out why is it that friction causes things to explode or why blood rushing will defy the laws of gravity.

I proceeded to slowly cross and un-cross my legs, they could easily see that I was wearing a garter belt and not your regular pantyhose.  I did not let them into the secret, that once again I was not wearing panties.  I was being a lady, my crossing an un-crossing was subtle, no open leg shot yet.  I kept fixing my garter and twice I unbutton it and button, finally I got their attention; only a matter of time.  I also got the attention of the barista, she seem to be unhappy initial, but I think she understood I was just playing with the college kids. Once I got their attention, I slowly rub one of my breast as if to fix my bra underneath.  That really got the attention of one of them, I could see him shifting in his seat; that told me that there was something happening in his pants, I love that.  To know that a guy is getting a woody because of something I am doing, nothing like having that type of power.

I stood up and went to the bathroom, had to make sure that for my next round everything was in place for a nice upskirt shot.  Once in the bathroom, I moved my skirt up higher and removed my bra, played with my nipples to get them hard and I will be honest, I rubbed the clit a few times to get a bit wet; wanted to make sure they saw that pussy glisten. As I came back to my seat, I pretended to drop that little green stick they give you with your coffee, I slowly bent down to pick it up and made sure I was facing them.  Appropriately my blouse open up as I picked the little stick and they notice I was no longer wearing a bra, I wish I would have picked a white blouse, but this one would do.  I sat and pretended to work on my laptop, I slowly open my legs as to cross them, but I did not; just left them open so they could get a peek, very similar to the oil change experience (previous post), I was not aggressive, it was just a peek. I could see one of them clearly lost thought, because he just stare up my skirt, as saying I am not impress and I don't care.  He pose a challenge to me, how can I make him uncomfortable without literally going to his table and spreading my legs.  I opted to get another drink, and when I came back I moved the other chair towards the right side and decided to put my foot on the bottom rest of the chair, this allow my legs to open and my skirt to rise more, he seem to enjoy it and quickly made a comment to his buddy, who looked my way and pretended he was talking about the items for sale next to me.  I was now committed to make them uncomfortable, so I opted to go all out; I waited a bit so the table next to me cleared of some girls who were there, once that happened, I pull my skirt higher and ran my index finger up my pussy. That surprised them both, now they knew that I knew they were watching me, I did it again and they quickly pretended to look the other way.  Some folks came in, so I crossed my legs for a while, once the coast was clear again, I clearly touch my pussy and open my lips. I know that made them shift in their seats, one of them adjusted; so I knew I had won the battle.  I got up, packed up my laptop and as I was leaving I gave them wink.  Once again, pussy power wins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment