Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Playing with the Bean

I am supposing some of you are wondering what bean I am referring too.  The clit of course, that little nub above my pee hole and my pussy hole. The one that makes me soo hot and makes me moan and groan when I touch it.  I find it amazing that such a tiny piece of flesh can make the rest of my body loose control and shake like a leaf.  I know you girls know what I am talking about, I know, I have heard it, "I don't masturbate, that is why I have a boyfriend".  Be honest, we all love to play with the bean, we will rub it against furniture, put a vibrator on it, make it go to the left and right with our fingers, flick on it, tap on it, pull it, squeeze it, you name it, we love to play with it. No different than guys stroking their cocks, tapping them, squeezing them, or flicking it. 

We are all sexual beings, and we love to get off.  Some more than others, like me.  I will admit, I love to masturbate three, four times a day.  I will get horny on something that sometimes does not make sense, but I go with the flow; if it is going to get me off, I am there. The difference is I am not ashamed to admit that I am a woman who loves to get fucked and loves to play with herself.  Once I read that masturbation is the first and most important skill a woman can learn, as it holds the key to other types of sexual activity and provides women with options other than sexual frustration, tension, and it gives them freedom and independence; psychological and physical.

How it is done?  It all depends on you, there is no right way or wrong way to get off.  Some women just rub the clit from side to side, others will flicker or tap, other women will stimulate the clit as they put fingers inside their pussy hole or stick a dildo or vibrator.  Some women will get a vibe and just lay it on their clit, other rub their clit on furniture, pillows, stuff animals, knobs of one kind or the other; it is all good, as long as you feel comfortable and you are getting off, it is okay to use whatever mean is necessary.  I will say that the brain is probably the most important part of the stimulation, I have always said that I love to have my brain fucked.  It is true, the brain is the largest sex organ, the ability to create a fantasy is one of the greatest way to stimulate your clit.  Don't get me wrong, some of us still need a nice hard cock deep inside, but we will not just accept any cock, that is were the brain comes in.  It has to be one that adapts to our fantasy in order for us to get off.

to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment