Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Belated New Year

Sorry for the late wishes.  Had to travel to the heartland (the Midwest), my sister broke her leg. So I had to go help out. It was a good 3 weeks, saw some old friends and of course fucked a few of them too.  Nothing like seeing good friends grow up and be all responsible and stuff, but at the end of day, no one can't resist a good pussy.  New Years eve was amazing of course, went out to a party at a well known hotel in Chicago and it was not long before I was on my knees.  No, I did not go for a nice hard cock, I was actually eating pussy all night long.  A friend of my sister's friend decided to get close.  She is a cute little blonde that has the sweetest pussy; all nicely shaved and so tight it was incredible this woman can actually get a dick in there. It all started with a few drinks of course, then we danced and tease some boys.  In reality, she seem a bit shy at first, but after a couple of glasses of Cristal, she loosen up nicely.  She actually started it all when we headed to the bathroom, she told me that she really like the designs on my hosiery, so I immediately told her that she should feel things out because it felt so silky and smooth that it was a turn on wearing them. She seem a bit  shy, so I told her to follow the stars.  We got into a stall together and I promptly pulled my dress up so she could see the hosiery completely; she immediately notice I was not wearing panties, just my garter belt.  To my surprise she said, I am not wearing panties either.  I knew right there that I was going to get along with this girl . I grabbed her hand and put it on my leg so she could feel how silky my hoses were.  She seem a bit reluctant at first, but she then move her hand up and down my leg.  I could feel her hand get closer to my inner thighs, with each stroke she got closer to my pussy.  After a few minutes I asked her if she was wearing panties today, she said no. Prove it I said.  She then pulled her dress up and indeed she was not wearing panties, but she was wearing pantyhose.  I told her that was not fair, that wearing pantyhose is like wearing panties.. we laughed.  I told her we had to change that, so she indeed had to take her pantyhose off in order to be fair.  She laughed nervously and said OK; I decided to help her pulled her pantyhose down and as I knelled to bring them down I ended up with my face right in front of her bald pussy

Quickly she tried to pull her dress down, but this was prevented by me stopping her hand. I told her that she had a beautiful pussy and it was OK for another to admire it.  There was nothing to be bashful about and in fact it was just gorgeous that way her "V" looked and especially how her lips seem so tight. She just laughed again, but that stopped as soon as I touch her little hood.  I could not help myself, it was too close and to beautiful not to try anything.  I then slowly ran my finger in between her lips softly pressing upward, she quickly flinched and closed her legs a bit. I then separated her lips with both of my fingers and pulled one slightly. I could feel her little hole get warmer as I pressed against her lips.  Her breathing got faster and she started to rock her pelvis back and forth.  I then licked the tip of her little hood, just flicking my tongue quickly, teasing her, making her anticipate me putting my finger deep inside of her.  We could hear other women outside the stall, so we were very quiet and every move was subtle, but purposeful.  In reality, all they need to see was slightly underneath the stall and they would have seen me squatting with my legs open around hers. I am sure they could have easily tell what was going on inside. 



I continued teasing her by flicking my tongue and softly pressing against her sweet lips, she could not take it anymore, so she turn around and bent slightly forward; using her hands she spread her beautiful ass and then I could see all her heavenly glory.  Her two little holes next to each other; I obliged my pulling her towards me and she in turned bent over some more.  I quickly licked her sweet lips and began to stick my tongue inside her pussy hole.  She tasted so sweet and was so sticky that it got me wet instantly.  I could not resist moving my hand down to my pussy and start rubbing my clit while eating her. It was such a turn on to hear women outside the stall knowing that I was eating this gorgeous girl while playing with my pussy. As you can imagine, the stall got a bit crowded with what we were doing.  I pulled her pantyhose up, as I was pulling up my face rub through the middle of her body and ended right on her face.  I gave her a big kiss on the lips and kept pulling her panties tight enough to give her the sweetest camel-toe.  Her pussy had swelled and look so tasty with the pantyhose creating the nicest slit.  I told her we needed to go get a room so we continue, she did not say a word.

We entered the room, I quickly pulled her dress up from the back and pulled her pantyhose down, the sight of that beautiful ass slightly showing the sweet pussy in between; I could not resist, I bent her over and began to eat her pussy through her back, licking her asshole with every tongue stroke.  I could feel her legs tremble every time my tongue touch her clit and went inside of her, she began to softly moan as she grabbed her ankles. She then position her legs in a wider stance so she could touch my pussy while I was squatting. It was a great standing 69, we could not resist so we took it to the bed.  She laid on her back, I quickly position myself on top of her face.  She wasted no time in eating my pussy, I had no choice but to reciprocate the favor.  As we 69 she began to insert her middle finger in me, it felt so good as I kept eating her out; she began to increase the rhythm, next thing you know she two fingers inside of me and she was moving them in and out so fast that I could not do anything but moan.  It felt so good getting fingered, I sat up and leaned forward to give her more room so she could have a deeper range.  I moved my leg upward with a bent knee and lean forward so my pussy was completely exposed to her.  She indeed finger me like it was her own pussy, it was so fast and hard I quivered on every stroke. My pussy was so wet, I felt it drip on her, she then pushed down and quickly turn herself around so both our legs intermingled. She pulled me in towards her as our legs scissor each others.  I could feel her pussy lips on mine and with each touch I wanted to cum.


Finally we got up on our knees and started to play with each others pussies simultaneously, we rubbed each others clit with quick right - left, left- right strokes.  It was like a competition on who could make each other orgasm faster.  I am proud to say I won, because all of a sudden she stopped rubbing and bent forward pulling her pussy away from me as she let out the biggest moan and used her hand to protect her pussy from my hand.  She then fell backward with her legs wide open and smile at me.  While the New Year's Fireworks were exploding, so was she.  Ciao.




1 comment:

  1. Hey - you actually display some fine writing talent here. I am a bit shocked - you stimulate well. Thanks for the ride.

    ReplyDelete