Monday, January 24, 2011

The Mirror Table

I just bought the coolest mirrored table, every time I walk by it while wearing a mini skirt I can see up my dress.  It is very enticing to just go sit on it;  guess what? I did, it was cool looking between my legs and getting a reflection on how my thong sits on my pussy.  I can see why guys like looking up skirts, it is like seeing the forbidden fruit.

As I kept twisting and rotating to see all angles, I could not help myself.  I pulled my panties to the side and saw my pussy lips, they way the sit there as I sit on them or how they move when I cross and un-cross my legs. How the look when I open my legs; my opening slightly showing.  It is a great turn on.  I had masturbated in front of a mirror before and have also used a hand-held mirror to look deep inside my pussy, shave it or to examine it.  I never had a whole table to see it and play along...  I stood up, squatted, sat, laid down and did the split on it.  It was amazing in how many angles I got to see my pussy. It is amazing how sensual and sexy it is.  Next time, I will get the toys out and go to town on it while on top of my mirror table.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment