Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Big One

Today, I have been horny all day long.  I have masturbated 5 times already and as I write this, I am sitting on one of my favorite dildos.  Okay, it is one of the longest dildos I own, it sits at 9 inches long and 2.25 inches wide. As I write to you, I have it all the way inside my wet pussy. What can I tell you, a girl sometimes needs the big one.  I know, the larger is not always the better, I have had large guys in my life and to be honest they have not been the best, but it certainly plays into a girls mind to be able to feel something so deep inside her.  It is a fantasy type of high;  although when it comes to playing with myself, I know exactly what to do with the big one.  For example, today it started in the shower; as I was lathering up all over and touch my nipples and all of a sudden felt a good sensation, so I started to pinch one of them softly, then pull both of them upward, next thing you know my mind starting to think about this guy I had sex with about 4 weeks ago, he had a very large cock.  He was not the largest I have been with, but it was nice. Back to the shower, I then moved my hand between my legs, nothing new there of course, I started to touch my clit, softly teasing it, then much like I am doing right now, I started to rub it with two fingers from side to side, hmmm it feels so good.  In my mind, I kept thinking on how it felt when he first touch my clit before he put his long hard cock inside of me.  As I continued in the shower, I inserted one finger, then another, eventually I sat in the bathtub and pulled my legs up on the sides.  The water began to hit my clit making my pussy so wet, I could feel the rush and breathing starting to pick up.  I finally got to the point were I stepped out and brought in my waterproof rabbit and went to town on my pussy until I got off twice.  The water got cold, but I could not feel it because I was so fucking hot. 

The day has kind of gone that way, every time I feel I can control myself, I start getting the feeling of the big one, and there I go again, playing with myself until I get off.  So I figure I sit down and write about it, next thing you know I had to run to the closet and pull out the big one, I sat it on my chair and looked at it for a while, thinking I am not going to get off again, but what do you know.  I taped it to the chair and next thing you know I had to find a place in order to type, so I figured, oh well, a perfectly good chair with a nice long dildo, what is a girl to do.  So I lubed it up a bit by sucking on it and slowly sat on top of it, making sure I could feel every inch of it slide in my sweet hole. It felt so good, so now I have been sitting on it for a good half hour slowly rotated my hips round and round feeling it bend forward and back.  I have to admit, it is hard to type, no pun intended. I am now pulling out all the way, then sitting on it until it disappears, let me tell you it is a work out on the legs and on my pussy. I am so horny, and writing about it makes even more horny.  My clit is so swelled up and I have now created a wet spot on the chair, squish every time I sit on it.  Okay, will have to finish later, have to get off again. Kiss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment