Tuesday, March 6, 2012

After Work

Just got home and could not wait to take my panties off and finger my sweet wet pussy.  The place I work for at this moment hire this really cute guy and he had to train with me. So my job was to show him what he needs to do to succeed, when all I really wanted was to have him get train on how to fuck me. Something about his smell, that just got me going, not to mentioned that fact that I caught him adjusting his pants a couple of times.  I know he was keeping a close eye on my titties; which is okay with me.  As a matter of fact, I wish he would have taken them and caress them with his mouth, would have loved to see him bite my nipple softly than hard to the point were my nipples felt like they were about to explode. You ladies know exactly what I am talking about, when your nipples are so hard because you are so fucking horny that they feel like they are going to come right off.

I know he kept checking them out, because they were hard as two little rocks.  Even my bra could not hold them back.  This of course made him adjust a couple of times, which is always a turn on to me.  I love to know that a guy's cock is getting hard because what he is seeing or what I am saying.  Nothing nicer than a guys little pecker getting hard in front of your eyes; okay you got me.  I rather feel it getting hard inside my mouth.

So all day I teased and whisper to get him close to me or at least closer.  I think I made a bit too uncomfortable, because he had to excuse himself a couple of times.  In my mind I have to think he went to the bathroom to jerk off, but the fact that he came back soon tells me he just went to pee.  Then again, he might be one of those quick ones, a couple of strokes and out comes the milk.  I hope not, because I really want to fuck him. 

Anyway, got home, took the panties off immediately and pulled my skirt up, did not even removed it.  Slowly started to play with my clit by softly flicking it, trying to wake it up.  Then I tapped it to get it engorged with that sweet feeling of anticipation, I did this for a good ten minutes till my pussy was so fucking wet; then took my favorite dildo and began to slowly put it inside my wet pussy while standing in the middle of my living room; it feels so good to just be standing there in high heels with my skirt pulled up semi squatting sticking a nice thick dildo, knowing I am still wearing the same clothes I had on while at work... Fuck what a turn on, the only thing missing is my trainee jerking off his cock while I am dildoing my sweet fuck hole for him. Just writing this has me all horny again, I actually have to get off again. I hope you all had a nice day at work too. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment