Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Little Artistic

Just came back from having my pussy waxed. Most often than not I usually just have all the hair removed, I really enjoy the feeling of not having any pubes; besides it just feels really clean and if you wear the right panty it can actually feel very good to have it rub against the bare lips and clit; especially if you are willing to wear vibrating panties (highly recommend those ladies), the sensation will get you so fucking wet and the anticipation that your partner might just zap you with a little stimulation when you least expect it keeps your tummy with butterflies all day.  Back to the waxing side; this time I opted to get a bit creative and have a design made out of my pussy pubes. I decided to go with a little arrow that points straight to my little hole, just a guide to they guys who might not know where to stick their huge boners.

What I found out is that it is lots of fun getting creative with the pussy hair, after 4 weeks of not waxing and sporting a rather itchy triangle (I was waiting for the hair to grow), I went for the simple arrow, but there is stencils and kits that will allow you to get creative with the pussy hair. I am sure many of you are all ready sporting one design or the other.  Next time, I will just go for the one that simply says "Fuck me here".  Not to worry guys, you can also get artistic with your johnson; I prefer guys who have a some pubes, don't like to feel like I am being fucked by a boy; although, I do like the pubes to be nice and trim, it makes it less of a problem when sucking the cock.  You ladies know exactly what I mean, you don't have to be dealing with anything but a nice hard cock in the mouth instead of pubes in your teeth.  I am sure guys feel the same way when they are eating pussy; so ladies keep those little holes nice and free of pubes; you can still get artistic above the clit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment