Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fucking by the Bay

I had this pic taken a few weeks back, right before I was fucked hard.  It was one of those days were I was so fucking horny, especially because I had just bought these sleek black high heel shoes. It fucking turns me on so much to be walking around with my tight ass up in the air. Long story short, I was at the mall (no surprise there) when I met a couple of guys who kept eyeing me.  Of course, I obliged like the good little girl that I am and decided to have them get a couple of good peeks up my skirt. Finally one of them approach me and said he like how look wearing 7 inch heels.  I quickly told him that I look much better being fucked wearing 7 inch heels.  One thing led to another, next thing you know we are at a hotel and I am pulling my panties off while they are jerking off. These were young guys, so it was easy to get them to do what I wanted; I gave them a show wearing my heels and allowed them to take a couple of pics of me.

They both love the way I was able to walk around in heels that are so tall, especially after I had no panties underneath. As you can imagine, I could not resist two guys stroking their cocks, so I lost the short cocktail dress and we began to fuck. I never did lose the high heels.

wink wink to Jordon

No comments:

Post a Comment