Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Stuff Day

Just wanted to let everyone know to have a Happy Thanksgiving.  I certainly have lots to be thankful for this year.  It has definitely being a year were I have been stuff more often than turkeys; impossible not to be thankful for that.  Many of my fantasies have come true, not all, but still working on them, nonetheless my pussy has made many new friends and I am thankful for that. 

Although I did visit Europe this year and thought it was great, I will post more on that adventure later, I am still thankful to live in the USA.  Call me crazy, but it is still the best country to live in for me.  I know that many of you will disagree with me, that is okay.  I respect your opinion and respect our differences, of course, this does not mean I am not a Hot Horny American girl who loves to be fuck and I am thankful for that. The fact that as a woman I feel confident, free and able to fuck who I want when I want and if not, I am able to stick my fingers deep inside my pussy and talk to thousands about it without retribution, makes me feel I still live in a great country.

Without furhter adieu, have a great Thanksgiving Day and I hope all of you get stuffed or stuff someone during this long weekend.  I know that I am getting ready to go out and believe me, I am getting fucked by someone tonight.  My pussy has not had a long hard cock in 3 days, so it is time to give her one.  Ciao all.

No comments:

Post a Comment