Saturday, August 20, 2011

Harrods

Still in London and what is a girl to do, but visit the world famous Harrods department store; a girls wet-dream come through.  Ok, I was already wet after being fucked so good the previous day, nevertheless juices were flowing and like always, looking to see what I could find.  After all, I was here to take in the culture and other things in the process, that is why I have my sweet honey hole; anyone disagree?

Of course, once in the store I went to find the ladies shoe salon, I love the way everything is made so elegant and with such style, honestly I have never seen so many chandelier's in a department store like I did at Harrods.  It is opulent and high class through and through, more than a wet dream, I immediately felt a tingle in me to shop, shop and shop, and as you all know that nothing gets a woman hornier than shopping, especially for shoes or lingerie. Oh my God, shoes, shoes and more shoes, it was amazing, every make, every designer, from the Prada to JPG, fortunately I was not wearing panties otherwise they would be soaked from the excitement.  I opted to tried on some stilletos that had no price tag, but they looked expensive, I could feel the shoemaker tame that leather as he was making the shoe.  An older gentleman opted to help me, he seem a bit tentative, maybe it is just the British way, but I think he did not think I could afford what I had asked for; knowing me, I decided to change his mind about me and turn his prudish style into a nice hard cock.  Boys and girls, it was showtime for up the skirt views and what better angle than a shoe salesman poin-of-view to see the sweet sensation that is watching a young sweet pussy that is only wanting to be fucked by many. As he went to get the shoes, I sat down, but pull my already short skirt even higher, wanted to make sure he was going to get the "full monty" while having to caress my feet as he tried different shoes.  He came out with the desire shoes, he then offered help in assisting me put my shoe on, of course I said.  He brought a fitting sock, very classy indeed, he wanted to ensure that the suptle leather did not get ruin by having ladies try on the shoes.  At first, I made sure that my legs were close and acted like a prudish young lady, he did not seem at all interested in looking up, he was very focus in making sure the shoe had the right fit.  Hmmm.... a challenge now, obviously he was use to having ladies wear short skirts and I was no big deal to him, he was probably use to super models or gorgeous actresses, etc...  Plan 2, ask for another shoe style and see if a nice look up the skirt would work at all; he came back and this time I opened my legs nice and wide for him so he could easily see my sweet shaved pussy and long lips just glistening with pussy juice. He did glance up and stared a bit, but continue to focus on my foot and the fitting of the shoe.  I stood up to see if it was comfortable, my skirt was literally at the lower part of my ass and right at the line of the bottom of my pussy, he did not seem distracted at all.  I sat down again and open my legs again as I pointed to him that it felt like my toe was being pushed to much, he kept fiddling with the shoe, but rarely looked towards between my legs, he would focus on my face.  Have to say, Harrods trains their associates well, maybe to well for my taste.  All of a sudden, my eye caught a young man looking my way, he appear to be with his family, but he was certainly getting an interest in looking up my skirt.  Hmmm, if I can't get the salesman, maybe I can help this young man get his weiner hard; don't get me wrong, he was old enough, probably being forced to be with his family instead of being home masturbating or fucking some sweet little hole.  I ended up buying a nice pair of  7 1/2 inch Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Pumps, at 700 U.S. dollars,  I better get gang fucked while wearing them or maybe I can use the long heel to fuck myself. I have to say I was having a bit of buyer's remorse, but what the hell.. I am on vacation ready to take in Europe. 

I continued looking around the store, just mesmerize by it all, then I saw the young man with his family again.  This time we were at the watch area, he kept consistently glancing at me, so I opted to to head towards his area, once close enough I signaled him with my finger to follow me; he first pretended not to see me. He then said something to what appear to be his father, he then separated from the group; this is when I signaled him again, I had to find a way to take him from the ground floor to the first floor, he definitely needed to visit the lingerie area with me.  Of course, I was not familiar with the huge store, so I took him the scenic route, nonetheless he continued to follow me throughout the labyrinth of luxury that is Harrod'sHarrod'sWolford Hosiery that I liked and proceeded to pay for it.  He continued to pretend that he was shopping for stuff, I then stared at him and signaled once again, he just stared back at me, I decided to now go back to the lower level and make my way back to my hotel; in hopes he would follow me.  It was long shot since he had a family in the store, but it was worth a try since I was so fucking horny due to the incredible store I was just in.  I know it sound crazy to men, but you ladies know what I am talking about, you start looking at beautiful and luxurious clothes and it makes you tingle with anticipation on how it would feel and look on you; better yet, on how it would be great to get fuck while wearing it or having someone remove it. 

I step out to the street, luckily I was able to find my way back to the same door I came in through, to my surprise he was still following me outside, so then I knew that I was minutes away from having my little hole filled again.  That made me pick up my walking pace even as I carried my bags, I could not wait to get to my room and have this young guy pull his cock out and me suck on it.  I was so fucking horny with anticipation that he was in trouble if he made it to my room, I needed my holes filled badly.

Made it to the Hotel and to my surprise he was still following me, finally at the elevator he caught up to me, he just looked at me without saying a word, he seem very nervous, so I just smiled at him and got in the elevator without saying a word, he got in too without pressing any number, I then pressed the elevator key and up we went.  I stepped out and he seem to hesitate, so I quickly signaled again with my finger.  He was in disbelief and slowly stepped out of the elevator.  I dropped my shopping bags on the floor and walked towards my room, he picked them up and followed me.  I open the door and in I went, he followed me in carrying my bags, so then the first words.  I said "thank you". He just smiled at me and said "welcome", very polite indeed. I then asked him to take out what was in the bags, he seem very hesitant and was looking around the room as to expect someone to come out with a gun or a camera; I asked him again to take what was in the bags out.  He proceeded to take out the shoes, he smiled a bit when he did and then said with that sweet accent, "wheeew, mighty nice", I then responded yeah, it has a great heel to grabbed unto when you have your legs wide open and someone is fucking you through the back, it gives a swing motion. He just smiled and put them on the floor. I asked him if he wanted to see me wearing them, he nodded; of course, I obliged and took my shoes off and walked over to where he was standing, told him to grab the other bag and have a seat in the sofa.  He did, I stepped unto my $700 "fuck me pumps" and immediately felt my pussy get wet, I knew that I was about to get fucked wearing my pumps, the feeling was so fucking hot as I walked on these 7 1/2 inch heels towards him.  His eyes just got so wide as I approach him, he could not help but to look me up and down and I could feel him trying to peek up my skirt a bit, so I pulled it up a bit and turn sideways for him, I pulled it up some more so he could see that I was not wearing any panties, kept turning a more so he could see my ass cheek, I then asked him to pull the a pair of panties from the shopping bag.  He was in disbelief, but I could see his pants bulging up, which was even more of a turn on for me; he then was riffling through the bag trying to pick a pair of panties, he seem to be struggling, so I told him to just get any pair. He pulled this cute red agent provocateur thongs out, not the choice I would have gone with, but I told him to get up and bring them to me, he hesitated and just reach forward to attempt to give me the panties, I then asked why didn't he want to stand up, he did not say anything and did it. As he stood up, you could clearly see that he had a nice hard on, his cock appear to be wanting to burst his pants; he stood in front of me and gave me the panties and started to walk back to the sofa ( a few steps away), I told him it was ok for him to have a nice hard on, I was actually very flatter by it and that although he could not see it yet, my pussy was very wet and that he was about to see how wet after I put my panties on.  I then stepped through the panties, performing a balancing act with the 7 inchers, as I pulled them up slowly I turn around so he could not see my pussy, but I did pulled the up under my skirt. Then I pulled my skirt up to my waist with my sweet ass facing him and adjusted the thong, drop my skirt back down, then walked around the room for a minute just teasing him on what I was going to do next.

I decided that enough was enough and I really needed a nice hard cock inside me, so I went up to him while he was seated, pulled my skirt up and asked him to feel my pussy so he could feel how warm and we it was.  He just starred at it, so I grabbed his hand and put it in between my legs as I squeezed my legs together on his hand, you could feel his hand shaking a bit, so I then took his hand and sucked on his finger and then told him to put his finger between my pussy lips on top of my panties, he did, but he was rather nervous.  I then one leg up next to him and asked him to get closer and kiss my pussy, he did very sweetly, I asked him if he could feel how hot it was with his lips. He just nodded his head, I turned around right in front of him bend over and slowly pulled my panties down, he could now see all of my ass and as my thong dropped from between my ass cheeks he could now see my pussy through the back.  He squirmmed as he was seated, he was definitely so uncomfortable because his cock was probably trying to rip right through his trousers; a huge turn on for me, so I finished removing my panties, I open my legs up, my sweet holes exposed to him, I then moved closer to his face and told him to stick his finger inside my pussy so he could feel how wet it was, he listen, but it was kind of funny, because he stuck his finger in, but did not do anything, it was like having my temperature taken.. LOL. I took his hand and moved it in order for him to start fingering my fuck hole, he then understood what I wanted, so he began to "Texas Oil Well Me", now he like an oil rig, so fucking hard; he was looking for oil. He was ramming his whole finger in and out my pussy so hard, it felt so fucking good. I then bent over to grab my ankles and crossed my legs, so my pussy was as tight as it could be as he was fingering it so fucking hard.  I told him to taste my sweet juice, so he did and then stuck two fingers inside of me; finally getting the idea, I knew he just needed a little time.

I stood up and turned around on him, he still had a disbelief look on his face, so I bent forward and grabbed his face with both of my hands and planted a sloppy wet kiss on his lips, I stuck my tongue inside his mouth, then whisper in his ear that I wanted him to fuck my face and then my pussy; I could see him breathe harder and a bit disconcerted, but he just took a grab for my tits and said " I want to shag you", I said then do it and do it now.  I knelt down and pulled his pants off, you could easily see the hard on as briefs were like a tent on boy scout day.  I stuck my hand through his briefs opening and pull his cock out; surprise, he was not circumcise, so his wiener looked like it had a sweater on it, it was fine by me.  I pulled his foreskin back to exposed his head and then licked it slowly around and around, he had lots of pre-cum already, I was surprise he did cum as soon as I touch him, nonetheless, I jerked him off slowly and slowly I licked his head, then I let his foreskin cover his head and I pulled it with my lips, this made him jerk his whole body. I knew I had touched a nerve there, so I grabbed his foreskin with my fingers and pulled it apart slowly, kind of when you are eating pussy and you pull the lips apart.  As I pulled his foreskin apart I stuck the tip of my tongue in the opening, then jerk his cock as to pull the foreskin back, so his head was then on the tip of my tongue; this was driving him crazy, so crazy that he tried to push my head backwards, but I was not giving any ground, I wanted him something he had not felt before. I then pulled his briefs off and began to jerk him with a tight squeeze, with every jerk he just let out a little moan, I was definitely getting to him, I proceeded to grab his balls with my left hand as I jerk him slowly but with a tight grip, then with the left hand I was massaging his little balls, I could feel the sack to be very tight, but his balls felt rather small, then I squeezed his nut sac hard and swallowed his cock all the way in (deep throat) and kept it in my mouth for about 20 seconds as he let a huge moan out, then I released the grip on his balls and that made him moan again. 

I stood up towards his face and pulled my dress off, I wanted to give him a breather, since it felt like he would pop any minute. I certainly did not want him to cum now, I still needed him to fuck me while wearing my newly acquire pumps.  I told him to relax and suck on my tits, he looked like he was going to passed out, so I helped him by bringing his face towards my tits, he then started sucking on my right tit, it felt good, he was like one of those calf's sucking on the cow, he had his eyes close and kept moving his head back and forth like he expected milk to come out.  Meanwhile, I was stroking him slowly with my left hand, I did not want him to lose his hard on, as this continued for a few minutes, I then pushed him to the side so he could be laying down on the sofa, he got comfortable as I now stood over him with my legs open hovering above his hard on, I squatted on his cock and let the tip touch my pussy, he was breathing heavily and his cock was bouncing from the blood rushing to it.  I decided to swallow his cock with my pussy hole ever so slowly and told him that the only reason I bought these shoes was for fucking.  He did not say much, he looked like he was about to cum, so I told him that he could not, he had to try to hold off a bit more and that I would now ride him slowly to prolong the fucking.  I just sat on top of his cock without going up and down, I just rotated my hips so as not to lose he hard on, it actually felt very good to just sit with a hard cock in my pussy. I then began to go up and down slowly and with every movement he grimace, his eyes would roll back and he would quiver.  At this point, I needed a hard cock, so I began to ride him hard, I was moving up and down with long rides to the point that you could hear my ass slap his legs, then he let a large moan, he tense up and I could feel his sweet cum inside my pussy hole, so I kept riding him and with every move he looked more and more as to passing out.  It was very hot to see the type of control I had over his mind and body. I have to say, his cock remain hard for a little while after he came and I took advantage of it, but at last he had succumb and his wiener began to wane into a little tiny penis.  Although I did not orgasm, it was a good fuck because I was able to guide a young man who had not been around the block too much.  I hope he will always remember the Texas girl with the "fuck me" pumps.

1 comment: