Saturday, July 30, 2011

London

After my incredible flight across the magical Atlantic, I finally arrived in London.  I have to say, the Heathrow Airport did not seem that European to me, call me silly, I am not sure what I was expecting.  It seem like any other busy airport around the world, but once I stepped out and into my taxi, I could feel the history.. something magical.  Yeah, there was the typical traffic and lots of people, but it all seem to fit in among the old buildings and the people seem to have a feel to them.  Speaking of feel, I was feeling really horny and would frankly have loved to be fucked by my taxi driver, but I was trying to take in the city while on my brisk drive. 

Finally, The Ritz London; oh my God !!! What a beautiful hotel and only a few blocks away from Buckingham Palace, the furniture, the rotunda, the beautiful French Style Architecture, it was mind blowing.  Speaking of blowing, I was still horny and would not mind blowing the porter that took the bags to my Junior Suite (like I said before, I was going all out in my European trip). The Suite was spectacular and the furniture just needed one thing.  A girl like me on it getting fucked properly... I immediately got naked and decided to shower to help me relax after the trip.  My mind was spinning taking it all in, but most of all I was trying to figure how I am going to get laid this day, of course, the water splashing all over me just made me hornier, so much so, that I decided it was time to start playing with my wet pussy.  Nothing better than to start a your day in Europe fingering the sweet hole and playing with the always ready bean. 

While showering, I began to slowly play with my clit and close my eyes and think of all the wonderful men and women out in the city who I would love to have inside of me.  As I rubbed my clit harder and harder and spanked it, I could not help but to stick my fingers in my pussy hole and then my mouth to taste the sweet juice.  Actually I could still taste the gentleman from the airplane, which only made me want to get fucked more and more.  Soaking wet, I decided to get more comfortable; I grabbed a towel and laid it on the bed, laid down on top and went to town on my pussy.  I was fingering myself so fucking hard, that I thought my forearm was going to fall off.  You ladies know exactly what I am talking about. I then went to get one of my toys, and decided to make use of its fullest potential, I took in the 9 inch "Big Boss", I slowly stuck the tip in and just made it go in and out very quickly while I spank my clit with my other hand, then I began to pinch my clit which by now was very swollen and very flexible, as I pulled on it harder and harder, I started to push in the "Big Boss" in deeper and deeper, the feeling of having my hair wet, along with my body, now my pussy, laying naked on this beautiful 17th century style bed in a wonderful suite, in the heart of London, just added to me getting so fucking hot, that I could feel myself starting to cum.  The more I felt I wanted to cum, the faster and deeper I fucked myself with my toy, I was going so fast, I think I could start a fire.  It was like the girl scouts and they teaching me how to start fire by rubbing two sticks, that is how fast I was fucking myself.  Finally, my whole body started to shake like a leaf, my legs quiver with every deeper fuck and my arm was going to give up faster than my pussy. Luckily for me, all that working out paid off; my hand and arm did not give up faster than my pussy.  I came all over and let out a loud "I am here Europe, so fuck me" moan.  Oh my God, it was fantastic getting off in such a beautiful suite and in a place I have never been. 

After a brief nap ( I had to recover a bit, after every muscle in my body tensed and release with such intensity), I decided to get ready to go out, I figure I check out the Hotel's Rivoli Bar, according to the room pamphlet it appear to be a very upscale, yet intimate local.  Of course, I opted to get a bit dressy, yet accessible.  All girls know that means a very short black cocktail dress.  I pulled out my black dress that is about 6 inches above my knees, it is a very simple yet classy style.  Obviously, the idea was to attract and maybe show a bit, after all I was here to experience Europe and get a taste of it. Ok, I am lying; I was here to try to get fuck as much as possible.  I put on my black lace push up bra, it is one that barely cover my aerolanightie like. As it quickly dropped down my body, every sense was intensified, it felt like it would be a magical night, hopefully ending in front of this mirror with a nice cock inside of me.  You might be thinking, what happen to the panties, well, no panties allowed in this trip.  Like I said, the idea is to be classy, but to have easy access.  Last came my 5 3/4 inch Jimmy Choo Pump.

I arrived at the Rivoli.  I took a chair right at the bar area, stools a little high, which was perfect.  I could easily show my legs and be able to get a good view of all the area; I immediately notice a couple of gentlemen that were seated on a small table that had lepoard pattern upholestery, I noticed one of them trying to be shy, but he could help but look at me.  He seem to be focusing on my shoes quite a bit. I uncrossed my leg at my thigh level, but crossed them over at my calf level.  I definitely wanted to get his attention and have him look up to see if he noticed anything above the ankles.  I was succesful, he appear to have made a comment to his buddy and the both laughed. I then uncrossed my legs again and pulled one up as to adjust my shoe, of course, that caused my skirt to move up enough were he could see the strap from my garter belt; his eyes widen when this occurred, I knew I had him hooked.  I was a bit concerned because he seem in his mid 50's and his friend was definitely in his 60's, but what is the harm to give some gentlemen a bit of a show. Unfortunately the stools at the Rivoli do not swivel, so I had to figure another way since they were facing more of my back.  About half an hour went by, when finally a small table accross them freed up.  I decided to visit the ladies room, when I came back I was able to take my drink and sit accross them on a small table.  I quickly situated myself facing them and move the table slightly so they could have a nice view of my legs and more.  As soon as I did this, the one gentleman quickly moved slightly so he can further see me.  Once again, I pretended to fix my shoe which caused my skirt to pull from the back upward, which in hiked it up more.  I slowly crossed my legs and began to swing my foot slightly.  He was fixated on my shoes, but now it was easier to see more of me than before. 

After a few minutes of this, I uncrossed my legs slowly and opened them quite a way in order for them to see deep up my skirt and possibly my pussy.  I pretended I had to adjust my shoe while my legs were not in the most lady like position, they were open so they can now see sweet bald pussy.  I could tell they both saw what they wanted, because they both began to move around their chairs, they were trying to adjust things too without using their hands; something was getting bigger in their pants.  I crossed my legs again and called the waiter to bring me another beverage, once he left, they intercepted him, he then kindly return to me and told me the gentlemen accross had offer to buy it for me.  I obliged and told him to let them know that I had accepted and that they were more than welcome to join me at the table. Waiter came back and indicated that the were insisting I joined them instead.  I got up and sat on the third chair which had been pulled back.  They quickly stood up and introduce themselves.  One was from London, while the other gentleman was from Switzerland; apparently they were conducting some sort of sale wthin their mutual companies.  I did not care, I wanted to know if their dicks were hard and if they felt like fucking a girl half their age. 

After some small talk and offers of showing me the town, one of them began to get closer and closer to me as he spoke, I continued to make sure my legs kep uncrossing and crossing and most of all I was trying to pull them higher towards me, so I could continue to show more of my legs.  Suddenly, in the midst of a laugh, the one guy finally touch my knee, I quickly put my hand on top of his so he knew he could keep it there a little longer. Inside, I was getting hornier by the minute, I don't know what they were talking about, all I knew was that I needed a rock hard cock inside of me.  I then began to move his hand higher towards my thigh, he finally said how silky my hosiery felt.  The other guy, then said, "can I feel too", of course I said.  I explained to them the hosiery I like to wear had to feel so good to the skin, otherwise I could not wear it.  So I now had each one of them touching my legs, I further this by explaining to them that hosiery always needed to be worn with a garter belt in order to make it feel sexier.  They both immediately questioned if I had a garter belt, "of course" I answered, then I proceeded to show them part of my garter belt, as I pulled up my skirt further so they could see more of it, they quickly became more and more interested, and began to ask questions about were I got it and how much was it.  What they really wanted was for me to keep my legs open as much as possible because they both knew that they had a clear view of my pussy as I was talking to them.

After a few more minutes of this, I told them that if they were so interested in garter belts and hosiery, I had much more in my room, and they were welcome to see me model it for them. That caught their attention quickly, they seem to be speechless. I then again asked if they were willing to go upstairs and watch me model some hosiery for them, finally one of them said yes with a bit of hesitation.  He then called the waiter and paid his and my tab.  It looked like I finally might get laid in London; as we went into the elevator I told them that it would just be modeling and that they should expect me to get naked or anything like that, we were just going to have a bit of some time looking at some different types of hosiery's and garter belts.  They quickly said that they were not expecting anything more than just more conversation, just more privacy. 

Once at my suite, I told them to have a seat.  The room has a coffee table with a couple of old style couches; I could see their anticipation of what they were going to see.  I first offered them another drink from my servi bar, they said that they would get it themselves.  They were quite antsy by this time. I quickly went in the drawer and grabbed some bras, panties, garter belts and some hosiery, then I went into the bathroom. I took my bra, garter belt and hosiery off.  I left the black cocktail dress on without a bra and put on a light black see thru micro thong panty, just enough to cover my pussy lips, then I put on a black garter with a touch of yellow on the straps and finished it off with lighter black hosiery. I came out and both gentlemen looked like little boys waiting for Santa on Christmas Day.  I slowly walked towards them as I pulled my skirt up slightly, once was in front of them, I bent over forward to touch the front part of my ankle, this allowed them to see that I was not wearing a bra and also to see my flexibility.  I pulled my skirt up from the side and showed them the slight yellow on the garter straps and how it match my panties. The one said that he could not see the color of my panties, so I needed to pull my dress further so he could at least see the string.  I obliged and told him that indeed my panties were part of the set.  I pulled my skirt up from the front and showed them the front of my panties, they could now see how small they were and also see my lips right thru them.  Both of them had become even more uncomfortable, they were trying to find a way to adjust the bulge in their pants.  This was a huge turn on for me, I could feel my pussy getting wet by the minute, so I turn around and bent over so they could see how tiny the string was as it went between my pussy lips.  I did a full bend and made sure they had my ass a few inches away and of course my pussy slit was not being covered much by my panty string. As I was bent over I open my legs and I could see through between my legs (upside down) that they were very uncomfortable and anxious, one of them look like he was tempted to spank my ass, but he held back.  The other thing I did notice was that the bulge in their pants was getting bigger and bigger, so I certainly was getting to them; I stood up and told them that I would be right back with the next outfit.

I grabbed my C string-see through white panties and my white short sun dress, went to the bathroom and put them on, I came out and both of them seem to be getting a bit silly, lots of talking and laughing between them.  I began to dance a bit and bend over towards them, they could easily tell that I was not wearing a bra, as my tits were bouncing and most of all the dress is rather light in material, virtually see through.  I kept dancing a bit and kept pulling my dress up quickly at times, then I turned around and bent over again, but they could only see up to the bottom of my ass, so then I slowly began to pull my dress up, then down, began to shake my ass and then pull my dress up again.  I could tell they were getting worked up, so then I turned around and began to pull my dress up on the front, just to show them enough of my C-String; one of them looked perplexed by what he saw and asked how are your panties staying on you? I told them that I was a magician and could make things appear and disappear... he laughed and said he want to see more of it.  I then told them, that I wanted to see more of them and the only way for me to show my pussy to them was if they pull their cocks out and showed them to me.  They looked a bit confused at this time, so I said, "you do have cocks under those pants, don't you?", they both laughed and said yes, of course.  Good I responded, so then let me see them, I have not been shy with you, so why are you being shy with me... I then turn around and bent over and pulled my dress up and asked them if this would encourage them, one of them could not resist and he pulled his zipper down and began to fumble trying to get his dick out, it was funny because he was so hard, that he could not maneuver it to pull it out.  I then knelt in front of him and told him I would help him, so I reached inside his zipper, pulled his boxer short opening to one side, then reached in a grabbed his cock; I could feel how hard it was and how there was already some pre-cum on the tip and some rolling down the side of it.  Finally, I pulled it out through his zipper and told him how easy that was, he looked a bit shocked, but there was certainly a smile as he grabbed his cock and asked me if I could suck it.  I told him to be patient, that he first needed to make sure it was very hard and that he should stroke it meanwhile, I then turn slightly toward the other guy and asked him why it was taking him so long, he just smile a bit. I asked him if he needed help too, he said yes, so I stood up and pulled my dress up again, removed my C-string panty off and showed him my sweet bald pussy.  He could not believe it, he began to try to unzip his pants, so I quickly knelt down in front of him and unzip him, stuck my hand in there and put it through his underpants opening, to my dismay he was not very hard, but I certainly could feel lots of gooey stuff on his cock and on the base.  So I asked him if he had cum already, he said no, but that he certainly had felt some gooo on him.  I pulled his cock out nonetheless and saw quite a bit of cum on it, so I told him it was okay, I would make sure that he would be hard again shortly, that he just needed to relax a bit and think of how wet I was and to understand that I was also gooey inside.  Meanwhile his buddy was stroking his cock slowly, he was trying not to be the next one to cum. 

I stood up and got in front of the one stroking his cock, I then pulled my dress up so he could see my pussy right in front of his face, I then climbed on top of him by putting my knees on the arm rests, he now had my pussy a few inches away from his mouth, I could see his arm move faster, which told me that he was stroking himself faster and faster.  I then moved my pussy very close to his mouth and asked him to lick my clit, he obliged, I began to feel even more wet than I already was feeling. I kept moving my pelvis forward and backward so his tongue would also touch my pussy lips.  I could see his friend trying to stroke his cock trying to make it hard, he definitely did not want to miss out, so he was a trooper by trying to get himself worked up to enjoy my pussy.  I then pulled away and stood up in front of him again, his mouth was full of pussy juice, he kept stroking his cock, which was a huge turn on for me. I then took my dress off and began to play with my tits a bit, he moved forward as to wanting to suck on my hard nipples, I obliged and move my right tit towards his mouth and let him get a quick taste of my hard nipple, he then quickly put his hand on my pussy and began to rub my clit left to right, it felt so fucking good to have my tit suck while he was flicking and rubbing my clit.  He was being good to me, so now it was time to be good to him;  I knelt again and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it, then I slowly licked the tip of his hard cock, just teasing him enough to make him quiver, I did this a few times as I stared into his eyes, I could tell he was just holding on, so then I gave him a good suck on the head of his cock, that knocked him back and made his whole body tense up. During this time his buddy had a look of disbelief and he could only keep trying to play with his ding dong, trying to make it hard. For some reason, that was also becoming a turn on for me, but I had to focus on the hard cock, so I began to deep throat him, with every suck I would hold all of his cock inside my mouth and throat for about 5 second, making sure that he felt every single inch of his cock get pleasured.  He began to moan a bit and breathe really hard and said he felt he was going to cum, so I stopped and told him I wanted him to cum inside my sweet pussy, so he had to hold on a bit more.  This made him pant even more, he now had the anticipation of fucking me, meanwhile his buddy was starting to get bold, he got out of his chair and sat on the floor next to me, he wanted to touch my ass and tits.  I told him to be patient and keep working on getting himself nice and hard for me, because as soon as it happen I would let him fuck me too.  That motivated him a bit and he began to stroke faster and faster. I then turned my attention back to the one with the hard cock, I knew that I was not going to get fucked too much, since he would probably cum quickly, but I did want to feel his cock inside my pussy, so I stood up and turn around and slowly began to tease his hard cock with my ass and pussy. He then grabbed my hips and was trying to push me down so I could ride his cock, I kept fighting this, by moving my ass around and only getting close enough so the tip of his cock could touch my pussy lips.  Finally I reach between my legs, grabbed his cock and mounted it, he then let a moan out as he felt his cock go inside my tight little pussy hole.  He was having difficulty putting it all the way in, had to push through my first inner cavity ring, he then grabbed my hips and pulled them down hard; success, all of his cock was now inside of me.  Finally, after a long day, my pussy hole was getting filled again, it felt so good that my nipples were aching due to the hardness.  I rode him slowly first, but then he began to control the speed by holding on to my hips and pulling and pushing them down.  This went on for a little while, but he kept stopping it, obviously he did not want to cum quickly and enjoy my pussy more and more, so I stood up and pulled away.  He seem to be a bit shock, but I told him that I had a toy that would help a bit, he just looked at me and began to pull his pants down.  Hmmm, I wonder what kind of toy he is thinking that I will get, I thought. His buddy was starting to have some success as I walked away, it appear his cock was now responding to his stroking.  I went to the closet and pulled out my toys bag, proceeded to go to the bathroom and pulled out a cock ring so my newly found friend had a bit more last.  I came back and he had stood up and looked anxious about the fact that I had pulled away on him, he quickly said that he wanted me back on top of his cock, he looked kind of funny with his dress shirt and no pants and his cock poking out from the bottom of his shirt; it was throbbing so much it only got me hornier.  I told him to come over to the bedroom and lay down, he quickly began to follow me as I made my way to the bedroom, he continue to stroke his cock as he walked behind me. He his friend also followed with his cock sticking out of his pants, still not fully erect, but it looked better than before. 

I told him to take his shirt off and lay down on the bed, he did, then I climbed on top of him with my pussy on his face and my mouth right over his cock ( a 69 ), I sucked on him for a minute and put the cock ring on him.  He did tense up for a second, but I told him this would help him not cum so fast, which only meant that he would get to fuck me some more.  As I turn around to ride him again his friend reached out to grab my tits, so I allowed him to get a feel and took his hand and put it on my pussy.  I whisper to him that he should stick a finger inside my honey pot so he could feel how wet I was and how I was expecting him to get fucking hard so he could fuck me too.  He then stuck two fingers in as I stood next to the bed and slam them up my pussy so hard; it felt great. I pulled his hand out and told him to watch and continue to stroke his cock as I was going to fuck his friend again.  I then climbed up unto the bed and started to ride the other guy, I certainly could feel his cock to be really tensed up.  The cock ring was working well by holding all the blood inside his shaft.  I began to ride him hard, first with a deep drop, followed by 3 quick up and downs, then another deep drop to the point were you hear my ass slap his legs.  I could see his face grimmace with excitement and his body was starting to shake a bit; it was great to see him enjoy me riding him hard.  Of course, I was enjoying his hard cock inside my little fuck hole, but most of all I was loving the fact that I was getting fucked by two foreign older men, there was something naughty about it in my mind.  I continue to ride him until he let a moan out and at this same time I felt an explosion inside my little fuck hole, there was so much cum it started to drip quickly.  Ladies know what I am talking about, sometimes guys cum and we can't feel it, because it is a drip, other times you guys cum so fucking much and with such intensity that there is no way we can miss that you came... I continued to ride him and with each drop, I could see his body quiver, but his cock was still pretty hard; the cock ring was doing its job.  Finally, he began to try to push me off because I had him deep inside and I was just squeezing my pussy hole as I girated by hips, he could not handle it.  I then climbed off and pulled the cock ring off, more jizm leaked out as I did this, so I kindly licked it off his cock.

During this time, his friend kept stroking his cock trying to getting ready for a good fuck, so I focused my attention on limpy, I knelt down in front of him and began to suck his cock with deep and tight blows, it was not totally limp, but it was not in any fucking shape yet.  He was like at 3 inches and semi-hard, so I needed to get another 3 inches from his cock.  As I had his cock inside my mouth, I was pressing hard with my toungue against his shaft, sort of a massage to try to get the blood flowing.  I was not having much luck, so I opted to move the other guy and lay this one on the bed, I was going to 69 him; this would allow him to play with my pussy while I tried to get him hard. He laid down and I quickly sat on his face, I told him that my pussy was his and he could do anything he wanted, so go ahead and use it as a play hole. He quickly took a lick of it, but I don't think he liked the fact that some of his friends cum was still in there, so he then opted to finger me hard, first he stuck two fingers and then he went for three, he was going to town, he was doing it like he was stroking his cock; it felt so fucking good.  He then started to stretch it out and make my hole bigger, almost absurd bigger, I could feel air blowing inside of me "laugh out loud", while he was doing so, I began to notice his cock getting harder inside my mouth, so I told him to keep stretching my pussy as much as he wants too, as long as it was making him hard.  So he did, it felt like he wanted to climb inside of it, it was naughty bad, but his cock kept growing inside my mouth.  Finally success, I pulled up turn around and mounted his cock, he had this grin on his face that was unforgettable, like a kid in the candy store. I rode him for a few minutes, but he then said he wanted to fuck me while I was standing up, so I got up and went to the bathroom, I then quickly threw my leg on top of the bathroom counter (ballerina style) which spread my legs and gave him ultimate fuck hole, he aligned himself behind me and stuck his rock hard cock inside my little fuck hole, he began to thrust hard very quickly, I felt like those nature shows, where the female gets in doggy style and all this males come up to her and give her 40 quick pumps.  He was thrusting quick and hard, he was going 2500 rpm's, it felt great to feel my whole body thrusting like that in front of the mirror, I could see my tits bounce so fast and his body rocking so fast, with a grimace on his face.  It was great to see a 60 year old or whatever age he was enjoy himself like 18 year old on his first pussy; my honey hole was the fountain of youth. 

After about 5 minutes of intense fucking he stopped and let a groan, he had cum again, it was great to know that my pussy and mouth made this man go from limp to steel then back to limp.  He pulled out of me, I then knelt in front of him and began to suck out the last few drops of his sweet cum, with every suck he let this groan out. It was so fucking hot to know I just fucked two guys, my pussy was dripping of cum and sweet juice; I told them that I was going to shower now, but they were welcome to join me or watch me.  The other one said he would join me because he wanted to soap me up, it looked like he wanted a bit more action, but his dick looked mighty limp.  I jumped in the shower and he came in with me, I gave him a handful of body wash and told him to start soaping me up.  He quickly went for my tits, then he did part of my stomach, he then turn me around and started to wash my back, he then lather up my ass, but kept putting his hand all the way up the front, so he wanted some pussy.   Again, he turn me around and soaped up my tits again, he grabbed shampoo and started to wash my hair, he then rinsed it and took on some more body wash and lather it up on his hands and he then started to clean my pussy. It felt great having someone wash me up like that, I told him to make sure my pussy was nice and clean so he then took on more body wash and kept rubbing from back to front and front to back, he then put a finger inside of me and said that he also needed to clean that up a bit.  At this time I took some body wash and started to clean his penis, it was a tiny little thing at this time, hard to believe it got so big and hard, and now there it was vulnerable; I wash the rest of him and then came back to his penis, but it was not getting hard at all, so I opted to say that it was time to get out of the shower and get dress.  The other gentleman took a shower after us, they got dress, kissed me goodnight and went on their merry way.  I went to bed to get some rest, the rest of London awaited me in the morning.  Hopefully I was going to get fuck the next day.

2 comments: