Sunday, June 5, 2011

Europe II

Like I said in my previous post, I decided to go in an adventurous trip to various destinations in Europe.  My journey began in Chicago O'Hare airport; the usual airport stuff, get the bags checked in, get through security, etc... All the boring stuff.  I finally made it to my plane seat, I was able to get some upgrade to some Club World something and certainly glad I did.  My plane seat was totally different than any seat I have ever had.  It is like a cubicle with plenty of privacy.  There was another seat next to me, but there is a divider between them.  The seat had plenty of room and you were able to make it into a bed. Of course, once I reclined it and the bottom leg area came up, I am thinking "the only thing I need is a man between my legs"; anyway, I got comfortable and waited for the long flight.  After an hour of flight time, I opted to walk around the airplane a bit, I spotted an older guy (older than me) and just kind of walked by the aisle with my magazine.  I think he notice me immediately, but no more than that.  I was wearing my tight jeans and t-shirt, so I decide that maybe I need to change into something more attractive.  I got my really short skirt and nice shoes and went to the bathroom to change.  Once there I removed my jeans, washed up a bit (they give you these nice wash bags with everything you need) and proceeded to put my very short skirt on minus the panties, took the bra off and put on a more revealing blouse, the usual see through white secretary style blouse. I made sure I went down the aisle were my target was and right as I went by the very narrow opening of his cubicle seat I dropped the watch magazine.  I slowly squatted to pick it up as I was holding my plastic bag with jeans and wash bag inside, as I squatted I already had his attention with the dropped magazine and he proceeded to try to get up to help me; as he did this I open my legs so he could easily see up my skirt.  He did get up and asked if I needed some help, so I obliged by saying yes.  I got up and handed the bag to him after he picked up the magazine.  He followed me to my window seat and asked if I like watches. I told him that I did, and that could not wait to get to Switzerland to visit some of the watch companies, maybe buy one too.

Once we reached my seat, I quickly sat up and asked him if he liked watches, he of course, said "I love watches, not the Rolex, but more of the Audemars Piguet style".  I obliged and agreed with him, by this time he had no choice but to somewhat kneel down in front of my seat, so I once again slid down a bit, so my skirt would rice up and open my legs slightly.  He was sitting right in front of me like a shoe salesman, so there was no way he could not look up my skirt. I then lean forward to grab the pillow which was by the front of my seat side and asked him if he wanted to use it as a cushion for his knee. Of course, the intent here was that he look down my blouse as I leaned forward so he could see my titty's all perky.  Once again, I made sure he did not miss them by doing it so slowly, by the same token, this help bring my skirt up even more, so when I sat up again, my micro skirt was almost up to my pussy. 

doggie position pretending that I needed to move the pillow and now get the blanket.  I did this, so he could have an unok. As a matter of fact that area needed attention too, he then just had a nervous laugh and said, we are in an open area in the plane.  I then indicated to him that we had lots of privacy, first of all we only had a few people in this cabin, second the lights were very dim, and third we were in a cubicle were only the flight attendant could bother us. He just laughed again, and being a man took a chance and began to slowly run his finger up and down my little slit.  He immediately felt how warm it was and as he pushed harder felt how wet I was. I then moved closer to him and arch my back upward and put a pillow under me so my ass was pointed toward his face, I also pulled my skirt up all the way to my waist.  I could feel he could not believe that I was allowing to feel my pussy, his hand movement seem a bit shy, so I encourage him by telling him that it would feel great if he fingered my pussy, that it would make me very relax, to consider it part of his overall massage. He then slowly put one finger in my honey hole, he started to move it in and out and make his finger into a hook, so with each out stroke he was searching for my g-spot. I quickly began to produce extra natural lubricant, I was soaking his finger with fuck juice, he then began to push deeper and deeper, he was making me gasp with each push, he then put a second finger in my sweet fuck hole, I could only bite on the pillow to avoid bringing attention, he then dimmed the lights completely in our cubicle so we did not get interrupted by the flight attendant, although I believe she knew what was going on, I am sure being a young lady herself, she has had these moments of horniness, were the only thought is "I want to get fuck", as I continued to get finger, I was able to move my hand to my pussy and began to play with my clit. It felt so fucking good to know I was being devlish, very much like my encountered in Vegas.  It was a forbidden place and I was getting fingered so good and now I would have to figure a way to get fuck.  I then told him to stop so I could turn around and face him; I turned around with my skirt up by my waist now. I told him to get the blanket and cover himself from the waist down, he obliged, then I laid him down were I was laying down open his zipper and unbutton his pants.  He at first seem a bit apprehensive; I told him that there was no one around and that I really wanted to suck his cock, that usually makes any man do whatever you want him to do.  (He, he, he).

I then got under the blanket as I knelt by the edge of the converted seat, I could feel his cock hard as a rock, which is exactly what I wanted in my mouth. I began to stroke him so slowly, in reality I could not see much under the blanket, but I could feel him tense up as I kept stroking his rock hard cock.  I then began to lick the tip, teasing it with the tip of my tongue, just licking his tiny little pee hole, although I could already taste his pre-cum.  I then licked his shaft and began to squeeze his balls, he was nice and shave, so it made it very easy to lick from the base all the way to the tip. All of a sudden I heard the flight attendant say "excuse me", so I just froze, he then quickly answered " trying to sleep", she was not stupid and could easily see my bottom kneeling down and of course what man has a head like bulge in between his legs.  She was kind enough to just go away, she recognize that the heat of the moment got the best of us.  I did leave her a huge tip later when I ordered a drink, so I hope she understood that meant thank you.  Back to me under the blanket, I then took just his head in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it, just like you would a round sucker.  He just flinched with each small suck, his cock was so fucking hard in my mouth that it was pulsating, I literally could feel the veins engrossed with blood, it was great.  One of my favorite things to feel in my mouth, a cock getting so hard that I feel it pulsate. I then started to go with a complete suck and swallow; I sucked his cock all the way to the base, held it there for about 10 seconds and repeated it a few times until I could hear him gasp.  I then slipped my hand down to my soaking wet pussy, it was so fucking wet, I had some fuck juice dripping down my leg.  As I gave him a deep blow job, I was playing with my sweet little hole, this only made hornier and hornier to the point were I just wanted him inside of me.

I decided to mount him, so I slowly went under the blanket and pushed him back so he could almost be laying down, I then felt his hard cock touch my chest, then my stomach as I crept up his body to get in position so I could fuck him like the cowgirl that I am. I finally got in position, grabbed his cock and slipped it in my sweet little pussy hole.  He just took a gasp and whisper, "I want to fuck you so hard", go to it cowboy was my replied. Unfortunately i had a more crouching position, due to the fact that I did not want to advertise that I was riding the fuck pony, but this in turn made his cock push hard against the back wall of my pussy. With each stroke, I squeezed my pussy more and more to milk his gorgeous cock, I just wanted to feel him cum inside of me. Once we felt a comfortable he began to look for my asshole with his finger, he kept creeping around my ass looking for my other sweet hole, so I slowly guided him to it.  Once found, he slowly began to stick his finger into my tight asshole while his throbbing cock kept hitting all the right spots inside my pussy.  I began to shake and really wanted to scream; I could not, so I kept groaning slightly.  In my mind, I knew that people around probably knew what was happening, then again with the buzz of the airplane engines and the fact that people wanted to sleep on the long trip, they might have not, but I wanted to believe they could, and with that thought, I got even more wet.

About 10 minutes into my fuck pony ride, I heard him say "oh fuck", then I felt him unload inside my pussy. His cum was so fucking hot; I don't think he had been fucked in a while, because his load was so big that it just ooze out of my pussy and the feeling of it was so fucking hot.  You would have thought his balls were a microwave in the way it warmed up his cum.  I then got off him and got back into my kneel position so I could now clean up his cock with my mouth and taste that sweet hot cum, along with my sweet pussy juice.  I then grabbed his cock which by now was starting to get limp, pulled it in mouth and began to suck all the sweet juices from it. 

At that moment, I knew my European vacation was going to be the fuck fest I had always dreamed of having.  It was time to taste and feel different cultures.... wink, wink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment