Friday, June 3, 2011

Europe

Hi all,
I did not forget any of you. I decided to take an extended tour of Europe. I wanted to taste different cultures and be able to take it all in while I am still young.  Let me tell you, I did take it all in and had a great time tasting all that Europe has to offer.  I am now full of European protein, I took it all in via my different little holes. To say there was some fucking done is putting it mildly.  I recommend that every young lady saves up some money and goes out in an adventure to experience and get her fill of different cultures, languages, sex positions, and most of all perspectives.

The first thing I noticed was that many of the men were not circumcised, no complaints from me, it is just different to an American girl.  We are use to having most guys have their head showing and not covered with a sweater. LOL. The second thing I notice, is that the European guys take a bit more time in foreplay. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I just want my man to open my legs, stick his cock in and start fucking me like a rag doll. But, many times the teasing and anticipation allows me to get so fucking horny that once you are inside of me I want to suck your cock with my pussy like someone milking a cow. The third thing is they appear to be more open minded about sharing, guys here want you and are not open to having another guy, they are certainly open to having two girls, but another guy is somewhat homophobic.  In Europe you have that, but I did find that more often than not, guys are in the hunt for a girl and if they cant partner up with a 2 guys and find 2 girls, they are willing to share the 1 girl. You know were this is headed; I got my filled of two cocks and one pussy a lot. They seem to be surprise that an American girl was open for having 2, 3, 4 guys in one sitting, they expected more of a conservative type.  Not with me, the more cock, the merrier. Nevertheless, for the most part, it is not much different from the guys at home; they want to fuck you and put it on their belts. Which in this case it is fine, I was not there to meet the man of my dreams nor to establish a relationship with anyone. I was there to site see and to get fucked by different men and women from different places, experience their perspectives on sexuality and kinkiness.  More to cum.....

1 comment:

  1. I will be looking forward to the more to cum!

    ReplyDelete