Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Caught in the Act

A girl has to do what a girl has to do.  That is play with her pussy if the need is there, but the problem is when you get caught.  At one point or another you will get caught playing with the bean, be it your parents, brothers, sisters, friends, husband, boyfriend, etc... the point is that you will get caught.  So what to do then, it depends who catches you of course.  In my case if it is a boyfriend or girlfriend, then I hope they join in and help me out or maybe they can reciprocate the visual. 

I have been caught a number of times, maybe because I am not very careful and to be honest with you I don't care too much about having someone watching me get off. Like I said before, maybe they can join me.  Two of those times was by my brother, the first time I don't think he knew what I was doing as he walked in on me when I had a short skirt pulled up and was playing with the bean on the living room sofa.  Luckily for me, I had a blanket and quickly pulled it and cover myself.  The second time, there was no doubt he knew what I was doing, although he played it cool.  I was alone in the house and I did not hear him come home, probably because I was really into it.  The problem was that in order to make it a bit more exciting I had opted to go to the backyard.  I was really trying to get a tan, but one oil rub let to another and the next thing you know I pull my bikini off and got into it.  I was spread eagle finger myself really deep when he stepped into the backyard; I did not see him until he literally cough and was turning around walking back in the house.  Oh well, he never said anything and neither did I.  A brother, sister thing; I guess.

My sister has caught me once, but I did not care.  I had caught her doing the same thing various times, I played it cool, so this time she did the same.  In reality, she was the one who first showed me a real life dildo. She is my older sister.  Not to worry, I was of age at the time. Of course, by this time I had already had the real thing, but it was interesting that she felt comfortable pulling out a rubber dildo and telling me how it was her best friend.

The best time was at a friends house, she had just recently moved in to her new house and we decided to throw a house warming party.  It was an all girl affair and as always, the liquor started to flow and the stories got more sexy by the minute.  There was lots of girl flirting and touching, although not everyone there was bi-sexual, girls tend to get touchy specially after a few drinks regardless if you are into women or not.  I was flirting big time with one of her new neighbors, she was this cute blond that seem very tasty.  I kept grabbing her waist and slowly caressing any part of her body.  She was a bit shy, but did not seem to mind.  I did know she had a husband; the ring and the fact that she mentioned him a few times.  I did not care, I kept pretending I was more drunk than I really was and kept hugging and grabbing.  She was a bit reluctant, but once the alcohol started flowing more heavily she stop caring to much about my advances.  We ended up in the sofa talking about adult toys; she said she had some but was very interested to know I had as many as I did.

I began to tell her about the difference in the toys; textures, speeds, lengths and usage overall.  The conversation got so detail that I told her I would go get one. I did. I brought one out and we started to discuss techniques in sucking cock.  I cleaned the toy in front of her and asked her to show me her technique, this was a huge turn on watching her suck that toy.  My pussy began to get so wet; I really wanted to touch myself there and then.  I could not keep from watching her nipples get so hard as she was sucking the toy and could only imagine her sweet pussy getting wet and tender with each suck. 

She then stopped and said it was my turn to show her my technique.  I quickly cleaned the toy and started to lick the tip of it, then the shaft until I got to the base.  Once there, I made circle with my tongue as I went up the shaft again, then I slowly stuck it in my mouth, first the head, then slowly tilted my head back so I could put all of it down.  I swallow the hole thing, like a magician swallowing swords.  Her eyes got big when she saw I could fit the whole thing down my throat.  It was not the only thing that was big, her nipples were ready to explode through her shirt.  I wanted to licked so bad, but I had to proceed slowly.  We got closer and closer to each other on the sofa the more we tried different things with the toy.  Then, I asked her how she would use it on her pussy.  She quickly reacted by saying that she had never discussed that with anyone; her husband knew she had a toy, but she kept that between them.  I opted to pull that conversation back, but I did tell her that if she wanted I could tell her how I use it on mine.  She seem a bit shocked, but did not stopped me.  I told her that I like the glass toys, because they are very smooth and the hardness is incredible.  She said she would be a bit afraid to put anything glass inside her pussy.  I told her it was not a problem, it is not like sticking a glass bottle (I have done that too). I started demonstrating with my hands by creating a hole with my hand pretending it was a pussy hole.  I began to use the toy we already had and started showing her in what angle I stick in order to touch all the right areas in my pussy.  She seem intrigue by this but the party ended. All the guest left and it was just my friend and me left behind. 



I could not sleep at all thinking of her, how nicely her nipples looked and how sweet she smell.  I had to do something; what is a girl to do.  So I pulled out my glass dildo and went to the living room, to the sofa were I could still smell her perfume.  I sat there were we both sat and started imagining how I would have pulled off her shirt and remove her bra exposing her breast, then slowly kissing her between her breast and moving slightly to one of her nipples.  Once in the area, I would softly lick her around her nipple, feeling the bumps on her aureola.  While doing this, I would slide my hand down the front and slid it down to fell her sweet pussy. As I am thinking this, I taking my panties off and laying down on the sofa with my legs wide open.  I am slowly rubbing my clit with the tip of the glass dildo. I can feel my pussy get hot and wet and my nipples get so hard.  I pull the dildo to my mouth to suck on it and get enough saliva in order to make sure it goes to the deepest parts of my pussy.  I then move it down and re-position my hips higher in order to make it fit deep inside of me, I start putting inside my sweet hole, deeper and deeper.  I start with the in-and-out motion slowly, but my need is such that I start going faster and faster. I can hear myself moan and breath faster and faster.  I was just thinking of her and how sweet it would be if I was doing this to her. 

All of a sudden the lights came on and my friend is standing in front of the sofa watching me with her head tilted to the side.  What are you doing?, she asked.  My answer is the usual answer.  I was fucking myself, I am sure you know this trick. She laughed and said if I need some help because she was also upstairs fingering herself thinking of how hot her new neighbor is.  What is a girl to do, of course, I said yes.  The next two hours we ate, finger and fucked each other with the glass toy.  It was unbelievable.

1 comment:

  1. so far,nobody besides the Mrs walked in on me masturbating...and she usually takes over...

    ReplyDelete