Thursday, March 3, 2011

Susie Buffet

I am sure at one time or another everyone has been to a buffet. If you have not, then let me describe what happens.  You usually get a table, sit and then go to the buffet area where you can eat all you want of a variety of foods.  Typically, people take this opportunity to eat their favorite food till they are sick of it.  Some people will eat till they are about to burst, usually un-buttoning their pants. 

This is were my story starts, un-buttoning my pants. I went to visit a friend in the Seattle area last week, she is extremely gorgeous and very sexual. Of course, this only means one thing, lots of boys in her crib all the time.  So many visitors (men and women) that it will make your head spin; lots of boys usually means lots of cum, yummy for my tummy. 

On the second day there, we were trying to decide were to go get something to eat.  The usual names came up, but one of her friends said that maybe we stay and make something for dinner.  Everyone agree that it would be a good idea, so we opted to make something simple, like spaghetti with meatballs.  We all had a task and mine was to make the meatballs. As I was making them, one of her friends stated that his were bigger than the ones I was making. So I told him that maybe he should help and show me. He quickly got behind me and put his arms around me as to help me make the meatballs.  Instantly I could feel his cock pressing against my ass. It felt pretty good, so I led him on my bending slightly and pulling his arms forward so he could lean on me a bit more.  He then made a big meatball, I told him that was too big, almost as big as my boob.  This gave him an opportunity to quickly grab my breast and compare.  He laugh and said my were bigger.  This continued as we were making the meatballs, when my friend said if you have meatballs you have to have a sausage too.  This open things up to cock talk, immediately the boys began to brag on how big they were; typically male behaviour. 

To be honest I was very horny and even more so by having a nice cock pressed against my ass. So after their bragging on how large they were, I challenge them to prove it.  I said that I would suck their cock for 5 minutes if they would pull it out and allow me to measure it.  Incredibly, the room went silent, just like I thought I said.  Too much bravado, but not enough balls.  Then, the guy that was behind me said, I will pull it out, but how do I know you will keep your end of the bargain.  I un-button my jeans and pulled them down; for a change I was wearing panties.  I told him, this should be enough of a warrant that I mean business.  He couldn't help but look at my pussy area.  Of course, I was wearing a g-string and the front area was almost transparent.  Now is your turn, I said.  He looked at me in disbelief as the rest of the guys laughed along with my girlfriend.  He felt the pressure and said he would when we went upstairs.  I told him he could do it there or forever hold his peace. He did it, he pulled his pants down and his underpants; pop went the weasel.  His cock exploded out of his pants, all that rubbing against my ass made him hard.  So I asked my friend to get me a measuring tape, she quickly pulled one out of the closet.  I got on my knees and began to measure his cock.  I grabbed it so gently and jerked it a bit to make sure he stayed hard.  I measure it and it was a smidgen longer than 6 inches.  He immediately said I measured it wronged, I did not listen to him at all and just started to suck it.  That quiet him down quickly.  The other four guys could not believe what I was doing and they all had a nervousness about them along with egging on their friend to fuck my face hard.


I sucked him without any hands, then I deep throat him a few times.  He was in heaven, I could see he was in disbelief.  About five minutes went by when I stopped.  He was panting and his cock was bouncing from being so hard.  All he said was another five minutes please.  I turned around and challenge the other guys to go for my deal.  There was some reluctance so I turned facing away from them and pulled my panties ever so slowly.  I was showing them my ass and my pussy as I bent down.  I open my legs and grabbed my ankles with my hands and with my head in between my legs I told them I was not kidding.  I quickly had a taker, he pulled his pants down and pulled his cock out through his underwear.  It was throbbing.  I told him I had to measure him first then I would suck it.  I took his measurements and it was 6 1/2 inches;  a thin cock which is not my favorite, but a deal is a deal.  I began to suck him like a bird on his first worm, meanwhile contestant number one knelt behind me and start to grabbed my ass and to rub my pussy with his finger.  So I quickly told the guy I was sucking to sit on the sofa so I could stand up and bend over so his friend could have free reign on my ass. Once this happened, he quickly began to finger my pussy and making me wet.  It felt so good to be sucking on a cock while being fingered.

The five minutes expired right before contestant one began to try to stick his cock inside me.  I told him, "no, no, no" and grabbed his hard cock.  You already had your share of it; I could feel his hard cock throb on my hand as I gently stroked it and pushed it downward. I could see in his eyes that this drove him crazy, he then pull me towards him and grabbed my ass and told me to suck his cock again. I told him that I had already done it and that was the deal.  His friend who was sitting on the sofa could not resist and began to try to slip his hand in between my ass, so with my other hand I pushed it away and said "no, no, no".  

At this time the third guy said, you can measure mine now.  I obliged of course, he pulled his pants down and took out his cock between his boxer's, it was kind of cute; it looked like a cuckoo bird coming out of it house. I grabbed his cock, got on my knees, got the measure and it registered 5 and 3/4 inches, he immediately said he was not hard enough for me to take the measure, so I started to suck his cock.  I could feel it get a little bigger, but not much.  After a minute, I measure it again, same measurement I told him, but a deal is a deal. I pulled him from his cock and told him to sit on the sofa next to contestant no. 2 who was stroking his cock and once again wanted to touch my pussy. Once contestant no. 3 sat down, I went to the side where contestant no. 2 was sitting, knelt in between his legs facing parallel to the sofa so I could suck the guy next to him.  Of course, I did this on purpose so he could have free reign to touch my ass and finger me as I sucked his friend. So now I was getting fingered again and sucking cock; contestant no. 1 one went behind me and join contestant no.2 in fingering me.  I could feel both of them trying to stick their fingers inside of me, meanwhile the guy I was sucking kept pushing my head toward his cock, he definitely wanted a deep throat, of course, I obliged and started deep throating him.  After a few minutes, at least I thought it was 5 minutes, I stopped sucking and stood up again. Okay, I said, do we have any others who want to take my offer.  My girlfriend was enjoying the moment too, she was making out with one of the remaining guys, I could see him with his hand down her crotch.  So I told the remaining guy, if he wanted to get measure and join the fun, he said sure, but he wanted to raise the stakes and said that if his cock was bigger than the other 3 guys I had just suck, he would get to eat me and fuck me.  Hmmm, what is a naked, wet, horny girl to do in a situation like this.  I said okay, I certainly would let him fuck me, but he had to have at least 1/2 an inch on the others.  

He came towards me, pulled his pants and underwear down and viola, his cock jumped at me.  Oh my, it certainly looked bigger, but we had to take the official measure. Got on my knees and took the measure, it was 7 and 1/10th inches. We definitely had a winner.  I started to suck his cock while on my knees, he started to thrusted inside my mouth.  I could definitely feel it down my throat, it felt so good, especially when I closed my mouth and sucked out.  I could feel every ridge of his cock with my lips and tongue, meanwhile I felt some hands on my ass and breast, it was the others who continued to get a feel.  He then grabbed my hands and pulled me up told me to walk towards the table, once we reached the table he bent me over it and stuck his head in between my ass, he started to lick my pussy so hard that I could only tighten my legs and ass around him. I could see the others continue to stroke their cocks, so I reached out with both hands so I could start stroking them while I was been eaten so fucking hard.  I could feel his toungue go deep inside my hole and he then would lick with a long stroke that include my little asshole. There I was bent over with a cock in each of my hands and a guys face between my ass.  He stopped and pulled me up, turn me around and lay me on top of the table, with my legs up in the air and continue to eat my pussy, on the corner of my eye I could also see my friend getting fuck doggy style on the sofa.  It was so fucking hot to see her while getting eating out and stroking cock.  He then took his dick and started to tap my clit with his tip, I could see him teasing me, when all of a sudden, "wham", he put his cock inside my pussy with such force that he went right through my little pussy "speed bump" (girls know what I am talking about); all I could do was gasp. 

Good friend about to get fucked on the couch

While he was fucking me, I kept stroking the others, then one the other one decided he get in top of the table and have me suck his cock, so once again I obliged. So, a cock in my mouth, on each of my hands and my pussy, what a meat buffet.  One of the guys I was stroking asked the guy fucking me if he would let him in for a bit, he pulled out and now I had a different cock in my pussy.  Oh my, and orgy I thought. Oh well, maybe it is a buffet, a Susie buffet.  He pulled my legs up and closed them together to get my pussy to squeeze on his cock, he was a little bunny, quick thrusts that made me so fucking hot as he was rubbing against the bottom of my clit area due this the angle of his cock. Now contestant no. 1 wanted to partake in the fucking, so he lined up behind his buddy; as this was happening I could hear my friend moan, she was still getting fucked on the sofa, now cowgirl style.  The guy pulled out and the next one started to fuck me, but he wanted me to turn around doggy style.  So I bent over the table once again and spread my ass for him.  He immediately went to town and began to fuck me.  He was a bit slower than the others, with longer deeper penetration, but he then also began to finger my asshole.  This felt so fucking hot, I could feel myself starting to cum. I then began to suck his cock with my pussy, with each thrust he had I squeezed it on the way out, maybe I did a pretty good job, because all of a sudden he pulled out and came all over my ass.  Mmmm, mmm, jizm all over, it felt so good and hot.  The next guy quickly grabbed a paper towel and clean some of it as he was ready to also fuck me.  I grabbed his cock between my legs and pulled him inside of me, don't worry I said, cum is all good, beside you are going to do the same thing to me.  He started to fuck me for a bit, then he wanted me on top.  He lied down on the floor and I sat on his cock, I was riding him, of course this gave the other two the chance to come up to me and have me suck them. Guess what, I obliged. 

This went on for a bit, then cum again. He pulled out and actually came on himself more than on me, his stomach got quite a bit of the protein. I stood up and shook my legs a bit to loosen them, meanwhile my girlfriend was now on the floor with her legs up in the air as the guy was in a half standing position fucking her.  Frankly, it looked very hot, but I had two more guys to fuck, so I grabbed one sat him down on a chair and in lap dance style started to ride his cock.  He was read to cum, because about 2 minutes went by when he pushed me out a bit so he could cum on my ass.  The cum felt so good that I swiped some of it from my ass and tasted it. The last guy was ready, he wanted me to go back on the table doggy style; I walked him over, bent over and once again spread my legs to let him in.  He must have waited a lot, because he had lots of intensity.  He began to fuck me so hard that I barely could hold on to the edges of the table.  My tummy was rubbing so hard along with my tits.  He got a hold of my hips and was pulling so hard he left hand marks on my sides.  As he was doing this, his buddies were cheering him on to fuck me harder along with my girlfriend who apparently was done being fucked. 


About 10 minutes went by when I then felt that platinum liquid inside my pussy, he could not pull out, so he came inside me.  Even after I felt his cum, he kept fucking me, with each stroke he let a deep moan out.  He was definitely spent, but wanted more.  I kept squeezing, but I could start feeling his cock get limp inside of me.  Finally he pulled out and pulled me up from behind and grabbed my tits with both of his hands.  Then said that was a great buffet lunch.

2 comments: