Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Short Post

I will make this one brief, much like what I had on Sunday.  Never before has this happened to me; well, to a partner.  I went out, of course, met this guy at a club.  We dance for quite a while and had some drinks, then the dancing became closer, lots of rubbing against each other.  I could feel him get a nice hard on, so I figured that he was ready for the real thing.  We stepped outside the club, got in my car and began to kiss.  I could feel his cock get hard again, so I pulled his pants down pulled out his cock (not bad, nice size, but a bit skinny) started jerking him very slowly. Just barely stroked him five or six times, I put his cock in my mouth and after three deep sucks. Jizzmm all over; I could not believe it.  He had cum in my mouth in less than one minute.  Kind of funny, I had never had that happen to me.  I did not want to laugh or made light of it, but I was not expecting a full load after a couple of sucks.  Oh, well.  First time for everything; maybe next time I will not dance too close. Hehehe.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog--- for some it takes much longer to cum... glad you had a mouthful either way...

    ReplyDelete