Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lips

Lately I have been getting quite a bit of emails from ladies who feel their lips are too big.  No, I am not talking about the ones on your face.  I am talking about pussy lips.

Honestly, you should not be self-conscious about them. Like guys dicks which come in different shapes and sizes, we girls also have pussies that come in different shapes and sizes.  I have friends who sport longer lips, shorter lips, clit more expose, clit under the hood, one lip longer than the other, minimal lips, a constant opening, etc... you get the idea.  Trust me ladies, men love the pussy no matter what.  They just want an opportunity to get inside for a little while; enjoy filling it with their love.  I personally have one lip slightly longer than the other and as it goes towards the back it thins out a lot, so my pussy hole can easily be seen.  When I first discover that my one lips was longer than the other, of course, I panicked and was wondering why they were not symmetrical. I asked my best friend if hers was the same way, we ended up comparing and as it turns out she also had one lip slightly longer than the other.  It was actually quite interesting, because we took out a ruler to try to measure them; silly. As I got older and notice more pussies and converse with other women, I  came to realize that I was perfectly normal, we all had different pussies and that was okay. 

The bottom line, no pun intended, is that you need to celebrate who you are and the differences you have.  That is what makes all of us special individuals and attractive to one another.  Think about it this way, if all the guys you fuck had the same size and shape cock, then were would the fun be.  Same goes for guys, if all the tits, ass and pussy were the same, then it would not be fun pursuing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment