Sunday, November 18, 2012

Playing with Balls


I know it has been a while, very busy doing different things.  Yes, I know what you are thinking.  Susie has been too busy fucking and playing with guys balls; ok you got me there, but I am talking about playing with Ben-Wa Balls and not some guys balls, although both are lots of fun.

It had been a while since I last played with some nice big round balls. But yesterday I was trying different clothes preparing for the Holiday Season as I kept trying different things including different panties and bras I started to get real horny.  You girls know what I mean... I am in front of a full mirror trying different combinations and trying different lingerie and what happens you start to feel the fabric and touch yourself a lot as you adjust things.  Next thing you know I am touching my pussy more and more as I tried different panties and skirts, one thing leads to another and there I am in front of my mirror playing with my clit and sticking a finger in my pussy, it felt so good having all that soft and lacy material on my body.


Next thing you know I am on the floor with my legs wide open facing the mirror fingering my little hole and messaging my clit, as I look to the side I see under my bed a shoebox deep inside.  Wow, I remember that box, it has some toys in it. Totally forgot about it being under the bed, so I go under and grabbed it, opened it up and what do you know some Ben-Wa Balls and other toys.  I am so horny that I quickly grabbed them went to the closet, grabbed my toy cleaner, cleaned them out and got back on the floor in front of the mirror.

These balls were the larger ones in a set of four with a string, mind you, it had been a while since I had something that large in my pussy. I proceeded with some caution, although I was so fucking hot I really just wanted to shove all four of them inside, but instead I slowly put one in my mouth to get it nice and full of saliva, although I was so fucking wet I really did not need anything for lube, so I pulled it out and it went from my mouth to my pussy. I slowly put it in my sweet little hole.  Oh my God it felt so fucking tight, so I rubbed my clit some more to make sure I was getting the full effect of it inside, it also looked so hot in the mirror.  Then I went for the second one and my pussy got tighter as I could feel them touch each other inside, it only made me spread my legs wider and let me tell you when you are in front of a mirror it becomes so hot watching your pussy with a string coming out and two balls just hanging by it ( I still had two of them on the outside), I grabbed the third one and slowly put it, it was fucking hot, the more I could see myself shoving them in my hole the more wet and hornier I got. I kept playing with my clit and tapping on my pussy so I could make them vibrate inside of me. Now I have one more left, so I got up and turn around with my ass facing the mirror bent over to touch my toes, so now I could see my myself upside down with the last ball hanging from my pussy, opened my legs wide and slowly put the last one in.  I did not think it would fit, but it just slid in there, it felt so fucking good.  Ladies you have to do this if you have never tried it.

Now I had all four of them, so I closed my legs tight while standing to feel all of them inside of me, I then started to walk around a bit, this is difficult when you are so wet, because the balls tend to want to come out, so you have to keep a tight pussy and still walk around.  I then grabbed my favorite Lelo vibrator and went back to the floor in front of the mirror, spread my legs wide to see if I could see the balls wanting to come, no they were deep inside. I put the vibrator on my clit as I pinch my nipples with my other hand.  The vibration from the outside was making its way to the balls inside, I certainly could feel them banging in there.  I was really fucking hot, so I put the vibrator in my pussy hole, so it began to shove the balls deeper, but the balls inside made the vibration intensified ten times. Frankly, I did not think my hole would be able to have 4 Ben-Wa Balls and two inches of vibrator inside of it.But it did. So I kept going like this for a while until I felt the urge to cum, but I wanted to wait as long as I could because I wanted to cum as I pulled the balls out.

A few minutes later I could not hold it anymore, so I went from having my legs wide open to pulling my legs up and crossing them to make sure my pussy was as tight as I could get it.  Then I started to pull the string, ooooh, the first ball came out and the feeling was so fucking good, as it came out in made my lips tingle, then the second one, even more instense, then the third one and my legs were shaking, now the fourth one, wow a gush of pussy juice after it.  Fuck !!! It felt so good and it look so hot as my hole opened up to release each ball.

I then put each one in my mouth to taste that sweet pussy juice, mmmm mmm good. So ladies don't forget to play with your balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment